• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Hope he realizes that UK could care less about football. That's a Bball school through and through. Stoops is only there so he can transfer to a better SEC job when the time comes.

UK may be a BB school but its located in a football conference and there's nothing stopping the right coach from going in there and making it work.

Actually being in a football conference makes it extremely more difficult to make football work at a BB school. Better teams to have to climb ahead of.  

True .... but at least UK is in the SECE so the may have a better chance.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Hope he realizes that UK could care less about football. That's a Bball school through and through. Stoops is only there so he can transfer to a better SEC job when the time comes.

UK may be a BB school but its located in a football conference and there's nothing stopping the right coach from going in there and making it work.
Actually being in a football conference makes it extremely more difficult to make football work at a BB school. Better teams to have to climb ahead of.
True .... but at least UK is in the SECE so the may have a better chance.
--------

How likely would they be to go 12-0 or even 11-1 in the SEC verse us going 12-0 in the BE? Mind you we'd need some other teams lose also.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

Asantii, Kentucky is not the place for an aspiring Florida quarterback...you will miss Florida I promise. I have lived all over and Tampa is the best place I have ever lived (all biases aside).

My sister has travelled the world since the 70s. She said its Sarasota. :P

Not to hijack the thread too much, but it's NYC, hands down. Second place isn't even close.

I've lived and traveled all over the world, including 15+ years in Tampa. Tampa doesn't even sniff the Top 25.

BOSTON, MA

Cheers bar, and that is the only reason you need!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Asantii, Kentucky is not the place for an aspiring Florida quarterback...you will miss Florida I promise. I have lived all over and Tampa is the best place I have ever lived (all biases aside).

Not to hijack the thread too much, but it's NYC, hands down. Second place isn't even close.

I've lived and traveled all over the world, including 15+ years in Tampa. Tampa doesn't even sniff the Top 25.

BOSTON, MA

Boston is the most depressing place I have ever been, people are real ****heads too. But that should be obvious. :lmao:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  37

BOSTON, MA

Boston is the most depressing place I have ever been, people are real ****heads too. But that should be obvious. :lmao:

How dare you call Norm Peterson and Cliff Clavin ****heads!!!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The major draw back of NYC is its full of New Yorkers. lol

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

@UofKBoobs what's there to do?

@Asiantii_2 hit up the hookah bar

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2
Tired of watching basketball, me & @10justscored are about to walk around and try to find something to do..

Wow.  Never actually seen a recruit publicly state that he is bored on an OV.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

UK is really failing...I know our existing athletes keep recruits entertained during their OV's pretty well.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  183

My buddies and I drove up years ago for the USF Kentucky football game. Most people we talked to the night before didn't even know there was a game. I think all they care about is hoops. And that's when they had Hal Mumme and their air-raid offense.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

With the exception of Bern's Steakhouse, Mons, Hatricks and our beloved USF I agree.