• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

NC State might allow him to play as a freshman. They are trying to recruit top notch players more aggressively now than w/ previous coach

Just last year they took the number 84 QB in the country (Manny Stocker) and transfer Pete Thomas from Colorado State. IN 2011 they took the number 82 QB in the country. While AW is rated higher, these QB's have worked with their offense more and have a better chance of starting over him than Floyd or Eveld would. AW won't be playing there his first season, he will here. Edited by Hem

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Yep he'd be in a good situation at nc state or usf. We have under armor so we are screwed.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Yep he'd be in a good situation at nc state or usf. We have under armor so we are screwed.

lmao I saw that last night.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Don't go there....

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I need a nick name.. What's a good one?

• Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Don't go there....

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I need a nick name.. What's a good one?

...bad idea Asiantii.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

some guy on the NCst Board (tenderfoot) seems to think AW will commit to them, but there may be a girl involved according to that guy.

user-offline.png
Join Date Oct 2012 Posts 80

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
packman687
viewpost-right.png

woulard seems like he had a great time on his visit to usf this weekend.

Tender, anything we should be worried about??a girl!!! Kids think so shallow sometimes

they did got the pics to prove it! He's not going to FSU because of who they have already UF already got 2 stud sophomore qb UM said he could play WR as a freshman but they had their qb already . btw badet is 6' 175

I hear it's State all the way for AW Jan 5 oc & hc coming to see both around

Jan 11

here's the link to the page if you have time to waste....take it or leave it

http://forum.packins...cruiting/page61

also found it funny that some guy on the vol board asked the seldom seen guy about our board and the guy hasn't shown up again. funny stuff

Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

some guy on the NCst Board (tenderfoot) seems to think AW will commit to them, but there may be a girl involved according to that guy.

user-offline.png
Join Date Oct 2012 Posts 80

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
packman687
viewpost-right.png

woulard seems like he had a great time on his visit to usf this weekend.

Tender, anything we should be worried about??a girl!!! Kids think so shallow sometimes

they did got the pics to prove it! He's not going to FSU because of who they have already UF already got 2 stud sophomore qb UM said he could play WR as a freshman but they had their qb already . btw badet is 6' 175

I hear it's State all the way for AW Jan 5 oc & hc coming to see both around

Jan 11

here's the link to the page if you have time to waste....take it or leave it

http://forum.packins...cruiting/page61

also found it funny that some guy on the vol board asked the seldom seen guy about our board and the guy hasn't shown up again. funny stuff

Someone on the Vols board asked the seldom seen guy something. Well isn't that strange.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

Hate to derail this thread right when it is actually becoming informative, but I am interested in the opinion here.

Maybe it will be just a brief diversion.

What do you guys think? If AW signs and plays next year, what will USF's record be? And, now, how about he doesn't, and we go with Floyd/Evald; what's our record then?

Ultimately, I KNOW AW will do this university a tremendous amount of good. Not just because of his skill, but because of his class and leadership. I am just wondering how much we are expecting of him next year.

Thanks

Edited by whiskeyboarder