• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Utenn has nice facilities, good fans, and is stable in SEC.

(that said) I went through his offers, and he would be crazy to go to Utenn, unless:

1. He would be okay with sitting for a couple of years and/or fighting with Riley Ferguson (and company) for playing time.

2. Offer Asiantii and pushing out Riley Ferguson.

They might (and should) offer Asiantii, but I'm betting (assuming) they promised Riley guaranteed time and don't want to push him out the door for Asiantii who has an extremely high ceiling but will be a little bit of a project.

Currently on Tenns roster:

Tyler Bray (starter) Junior

4* Nathan Peterman Freshman (#10 overall last year according to rivals)

3* Justin Worley Sophmore

Joe Stocstill

Patrick Ashford

(currently have verbal commit from Tyler Ferguson who competed against Asiantii in Elite 11).

I read that the fans think Tyler Bray will leave early, but if he doesn't (which I think is key for Asiantii and potential offer from Tenn) that would leave 7 qbs on roster (*dependent on who transfers if any due to coaching change).

Wouldn't have that competition here and a couple other places that he has offers from.

I, like others, am almost indifferent at this point. If he wants to be here he will be here, if not I'm not going to be too upset.

(if Asiantii is out)

I like what I see out of Mike White for the long term future (given what I think our offense will look like in the next couple of years), but would like to see a possible Juco pick up or a dedicated extreme amount of practice time with Eveld and/or Floyd. IMO, this position (with rb a close second) is the position of most worry for us going into next year.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

You guys beat me too it on the Ferguson call. I predict that situation working out like UF with Driskel and Brissett.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

UT isnt showing woulard any love... seems like they have him on the back burner if something goes wrong they'll call him

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

UTs Probably waiting to see if bray leaves or not

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

Could be.

Even if he does, they got some good talent in the pipeline.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Maybe AW should go back and see how the last kid that toyed with USF and ended up going to Tennessee worked out.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Maybe AW should go back and see how the last kid that toyed with USF and ended up going to Tennessee worked out.

who was that?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778

who was that?

Vandy is I'm Tennessee so maybe he's talking about Grady?

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

who was that?

Brent Schaefer

One of the top HS QBs coming out. Played around with USF. Was coming to USF then he wasn't. Back and forth. All kinds of games. Ended up going to UT at least minute. Became the first true Freshman to start in the SEC ever. Ended up lasting a few games, transferred, ended up playing more games with USF and I think ended up at a JUCO or 1AA school.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

who was that?

Brent Schaefer

One of the top HS QBs coming out. Played around with USF. Was coming to USF then he wasn't. Back and forth. All kinds of games. Ended up going to UT at least minute. Became the first true Freshman to start in the SEC ever. Ended up lasting a few games, transferred, ended up playing more games with USF and I think ended up at a JUCO or 1AA school.

Dont think he ever made it here. He played at Ole Miss though.