• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Decommitted twice

His word is meaningless, we will see what happens at the army game

Needs to get over himself. Other players have reinforced their commitment. Won't miss him.

Maybe a little leeway could be giving in dealing with 18 year old kids making probably the biggest decision of their life up to this point .... Thanks for showing your ass.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Commit to the school, not the coach. Sure the coach draws you but ultimately the school is the one you play for. You put OUR uniform on, you attend OUR classes, you enjoy OUR campus. The degree says University of South Florida, not Skip Holtz Former Player.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

I hope we recruit other qbs quickly. Need to get the next coach in the door soon. I understand the kid wanting to wait to see who the coach is, but goodness seems like this kid might take an hour to walk down a block because he keeps changing his mind about what side if the road to walk on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Commit to the school, not the coach. Sure the coach draws you but ultimately the school is the one you play for. You put OUR uniform on, you attend OUR classes, you enjoy OUR campus. The degree says University of South Florida, not Skip Holtz Former Player.

Some do that, some don't ... He's got to do what he feels is right for him.

Decommitted twice

His word is meaningless, we will see what happens at the army game

Needs to get over himself. Other players have reinforced their commitment. Won't miss him.

Maybe a little leeway could be giving in dealing with 18 year old kids making probably the biggest decision of their life up to this point .... Thanks for showing your ass.

You can make excuses for him/them. I won't. An 18 yr old is allowed to give his life for his country, he should be man enough to stick to his guns, considering this is the second time he does this.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Nope, the coach is a huge part when a kid is deciding who they want to play for. I feel like I was just kicked in the nuts. Now, the problem is most of the better QB's out there are already committed to a school. I'm expecting a Floyd/ Eveld like caliber recruit now.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You are right trip... the best thing was for him to announce his second decommitment on twitter hours after we fired holtz.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

He seems flakey to me.

Alrite. Heads cleared up now. Just don't like the feeling of being the desperate girlfriend whose boyfriend keeps stringing her along. Hopefully the situation works out where we can have Asiantii's talents under center soon.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

don't blame him for taking a step back, but we need 2 or 3 qb's especially since he's got a broke leg now. new hc needs to tell him he won't get any more special treatment. usf isn't playing around anymore.