• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please keep Tebow out west!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Please Miami, don't trade for Tebow. I will root for the Dolphins for about 20 seconds if you don't bring him to Florida. 20 seconds is all I can stomach.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Tebow will not fix Miami's QB situation.  This would be a horrible deal and as a dolphins fan it would piss me off to no end.  Well unless they are trying to tank the season to get Luck, but good luck with that since there are some real ****** teams that appear to be doing the same thing. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Tebow seems to be a great kid, he is an uincredible athlete, but he's just not an NFL QB. If anyone in Florida brings him in, it's for ticket sales and ticket sales only, or I hope so, if they aren't then they need to fire whoever evaluates talent.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

drafting him in the 1st round set back denver 3 or 4 years.  look at all the trash going on right now.  Orton says he can't deal with it another year.  no other QB would want to get into that situation. 

I still really don't understand the big appeal for him as a fan.  he talks like he has marbles in his mouth and sure, he seems like a good christian kid but he also seems like his father has him brainwashed.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Sure Tebow is a great kid. But its the MEN that every time his name is said, its like they catch an orgasm. They'll do the gator chomp if he's taking a ****.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

As a Bucs fan, I'm really hoping the dolphins pull the trigger on Tebow.  That would be absolutely hilarious.  Sorry Dolphin fans.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

As a Bucs fan, I'm really hoping the dolphins pull the trigger on Tebow.  That would be absolutely hilarious.  Sorry Dolphin fans.

;D  Agreed. 

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

drafting him in the 1st round set back denver 3 or 4 years.  look at all the trash going on right now.  Orton says he can't deal with it another year.  no other QB would want to get into that situation. 

I still really don't understand the big appeal for him as a fan.  he talks like he has marbles in his mouth and sure, he seems like a good christian kid but he also seems like his father has him brainwashed.

Agree. That was a terrible deal. I was shocked he did not end up Jacksonville

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

teammates are saying he is basically 4th string QB now

shame, i actually was rooting for the kid. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

The talking heads are tearing him up .... Jax appears to know what they were doing.

Archived