• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Even more signs of trouble out East

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

http://www.nationofblue.com/demichael-jackson-drops-ucf-his-list-others-could-follow-8806/

Potential recruits dropping UCF from consideration.

I checked and right now they only have 1 recruit commitment (who's only other offers were Bethune-Cookman, and Tennessee State  :o)

I know its still "early" in the recruitment process.. but to have just 1... that can't be good.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

As much as their message-board people want to think otherwise, the recruiting violations and negative press about Plancher will in fact hurt them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Turns out the kid that the the guy interviewed didn't have an offer from UCF.... or anyone else as far as I can tell.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Wait until they get that SEC invite.  Then ... it's on.  ::)

• Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Turns out the kid that the the guy interviewed didn't have an offer from UCF.... or anyone else as far as I can tell.

According to Scout, UCF is the only one that's offered ...  http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5012135  but I don't think just because no other offers are listed, it doesn't mean he doesn't have any.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

As much as their message-board people want to think otherwise, the recruiting violations and negative press about Plancher will in fact hurt them.

BINGO!!

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

According to Scout, UCF is the only one that's offered ...  http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5012135   but I don't think just because no other offers are listed, it doesn't mean he doesn't have any.

Nor does it mean what he's saying isn't true.  He's spewing quite a bit of detail, and if his only offer is/was UCF that's a major statement that he's willing to walk away says a lot.  The UCF freaks will have you believe he's a loser kid desiring attention....but I believe it's them that can't stand the attention.

BTW, can I assume that since you and southshore have posted on this thread it doesn't fit into 'drivel' category, unlike your iron fisted ruling on the Godfrey article!?!  Personally I find this stuff to be more of the speculative 'drivel' category, and the Godfrey article was about a true verifiable fact....but hey you two rule this little world and we're all just squirrels collecting nuts in it. ::)

• Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

According to Scout, UCF is the only one that's offered ...  http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5012135   but I don't think just because no other offers are listed, it doesn't mean he doesn't have any.

Nor does it mean what he's saying isn't true.  He's spewing quite a bit of detail, and if his only offer is/was UCF that's a major statement that he's willing to walk away says a lot.  The UCF freaks will have you believe he's a loser kid desiring attention....but I believe it's them that can't stand the attention.

Okay ....

BTW, can I assume that since you and southshore have posted on this thread it doesn't fit into 'drivel' category, unlike your iron fisted ruling on the Godfrey article!?!  Personally I find this stuff to be more of the speculative 'drivel' category, and the Godfrey article was about a true verifiable fact....but hey you two rule this little world and we're all just squirrels collecting nuts in it. ::)

Assume nothing ... The thread officially entered drivel mode at 11:55:55 this morning. :D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

heh

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Did someone say drivel???  ;D

Archived