• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scoreboard upgrade leads list for Raymond James overhaul

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jun/08/MENEWSO3-scoreboard-upgrade-leads-list-for-raymond-ar-235834/

Maybe the other upgrades will make the stadium less Buccaneers themed and a little more neutral (which would be easier to host the various non-Buccaneer events as well as our Bulls)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Raymond James will always be Buccaneer-centric.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone remember the endzone scoreboards at the Buc's old Tampa Stadium games when the annoying State Vacuum ads always seemed to be playing on the scoreboard?  We've come a long ways Tampa.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Anyone remember the endzone scoreboards at the Buc's old Tampa Stadium games when the annoying State Vacuum ads always seemed to be playing on the scoreboard? 

My butt aches just thinking of those marvelous metal benches that this memory dregs up ...

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Interesting, the Bucs pay for jack. 

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone remember the endzone scoreboards at the Buc's old Tampa Stadium games when the annoying State Vacuum ads always seemed to be playing on the scoreboard?  We've come a long ways Tampa.

"Here comes the vacuum!"......yes we are old.    Still picture the Buc image and "charge" chant with at least 10-20 bulbs always lit or never lit. About the only good thing they could do was the TAMPA ->   BAY <- chant.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Taxpayers paying for 20 mil in renovations after 13 years for a stadium used 20 times a year.

Only another 8-10 gets before they're asking for a $150 million renovation to make the stadium modern. Book it.

Guest nybullsfan

Anyone remember the endzone scoreboards at the Buc's old Tampa Stadium games when the annoying State Vacuum ads always seemed to be playing on the scoreboard? 

My butt aches just thinking of those marvelous metal benches that this memory dregs up ...

Didn't you have one of these? I did! (yes, I know this is Tennessee, it's the closest I could find)

217-94.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Didn't you have one of these? I did! (yes, I know this is Tennessee, it's the closest I could find)

217-94.jpg

Actually, I did use one of those and it wasn't too bad ... but then they installed seatbacks and I could never find just a seat cushion thick enough ... and I wasn't lugging in 10 of those thin ones.  ;)

Archived