• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice little shot from BB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

What I find interesting is that BB is still covering Notre Dame while doing the B10, and AA is still doing non-AQ with the Big East.  Is that what ESPN thinks?

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

What I find interesting is that BB is still covering Notre Dame while doing the B10, and AA is still doing non-AQ with the Big East.  Is that what ESPN thinks?

I find having Andrea covering both the Non AQ and BE. Not really getting the full attention and effort that we probably could get from having someone just cover us. But I guess if you add up the BE and Non AQ ESPN readers it would equal or still be less than the other BCS conferences.  :-\

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I just want to make sure I understand your implication correctly: For the past three years, ESPN held the Big East in the same regard as Notre Dame, because the same blogger was covering both. That's what you believe, right?

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The BCS title comment stung a little bit.  He better hope he isn't brought back to cover the BE down the road. 

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

hes just speaking the truth.....he most likely has better chance to go to a BCS title game.....i think we all know that.......never had a problem with the guy

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I just want to make sure I understand your implication correctly: For the past three years, ESPN held the Big East in the same regard as Notre Dame, because the same blogger was covering both. That's what you believe, right?

My implication is that Notre Dame should be left with the Big East because of the bowl tie-ins and since they are still a conference member. Why are they now lumped in with the Big 10. Is ESPN implying they think thats where ND should go?  Is the fact that the non-AQs are now split with the Big East implying ESPN thinks we are not a relevant conference?

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I thought this was going to be an article about B.B. Walden.  Where is he now anyway?  Last I saw him he was asleep in one of my social science classes, but that was like 10 years ago.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Have fun sharing a league BB. I'm already much happier with Andrea's coverage.

Archived