• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Richard Benjamin, WR/DB, Tampa Bay Tech **2013*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Funny they all repeat line and verse from certain "sources" which they can't quote because it is verboten. His announcement, for the 3rd time,.is July 9th at 4pm. Credit to Ernesto for the time.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Funny they all repeat line and verse from certain "sources" which they can't quote because it is verboten. His announcement, for the 3rd time,.is July 9th at 4pm. Credit to Ernesto for the time.

well the article I posted does seem to imply that bh9 did spill the beans a littl early

well the article I posted does seem to imply that bh9 did spill the beans a littl early

I think there was a lot of confusion in reading those tweets and putting them in context. The big, big news on Tuesday, was before last Tuesday and may have well referred to the Dinovo commit. Also July 9th isn't a Tuesday, it's a Monday. Now i don't doubt that RB goes to UCF or Vandy, don't really care. We are so stuffed with WR's and it look's like Tshumbi may not be getting the kind of additional interest he has been trying to drum up. If we take another WR it's likely to be an off the radar pick. I know AW wants Jeff Badet. dad's been pretty clear about that. All that matters to me is Benjamin is isn't ours.Yeah and as to the article you quoted, I read those tweets contemporaneously and I couldn't figure out what kind of Chinese fire drill that was. I tried to get BHSN to clarify July 9th vs. Tuesday and they never responded. Perhaps a tacit confession that they had screwed up in releasing the info to start with. Since Hatter and Southie are saying he's gone to UCF, I'm sure that's what Josh is saying.

My bigger concern is that we don't seem to be in the running for some bigger LB prospects, of course there may be some JUCO's that I am not seeing yet.We may have to start looking for LBs in other states. The FL crop has seemed pretty thin the last couple of years. It may be a gap in our recruiting effort, too. I also think CSH has a philosophy of recruining big safeties and turning them into fast LBs. Cliett being a good example.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Actually it was a BCP tweet... That he since deleted.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I think there was a lot of confusion in reading those tweets and putting them in context. The big, big news on Tuesday, was before last Tuesday and may have well referred to the Dinovo commit. Also July 9th isn't a Tuesday, it's a Monday. Now i don't doubt that RB goes to UCF or Vandy, don't really care. We are so stuffed with WR's and it look's like Tshumbi may not be getting the kind of additional interest he has been trying to drum up. If we take another WR it's likely to be an off the radar pick. I know AW wants Jeff Badet. dad's been pretty clear about that. All that matters to me is Benjamin is isn't ours.Yeah and as to the article you quoted, I read those tweets contemporaneously and I couldn't figure out what kind of Chinese fire drill that was. I tried to get BHSN to clarify July 9th vs. Tuesday and they never responded. Perhaps a tacit confession that they had screwed up in releasing the info to start with. Since Hatter and Southie are saying he's gone to UCF, I'm sure that's what Josh is saying.

My bigger concern is that we don't seem to be in the running for some bigger LB prospects, of course there may be some JUCO's that I am not seeing yet.We may have to start looking for LBs in other states. The FL crop has seemed pretty thin the last couple of years. It may be a gap in our recruiting effort, too. I also think CSH has a philosophy of recruining big safeties and turning them into fast LBs. Cliett being a good example.

perfect safety to linebacker fit

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Marcell-Harris-111777

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

We need to worry about getting guys like the one above here. Why are we worried about lossing middle of the road guys to UCF? They go there for the easyier chance at starting, we have a bunch of the on our roster. We need to steal some of the 4-5 star guys from bigger programs that want to come here for a chance to start sooner. AW needs to start pressing these guys and getting them to show us more love and the dominos will continue to fall. People are getting worked up over the fact that we lot a backup QB to UCF and a WR that is exactly the same as the 10 others we already have on our roster.

Hmmmmm. Guess we have posters who know what he hasn't said yet.

@BenjaminR_2: For Everyone Saying I Committed I Didn't Everyone Will Know On Monday At 4 pm.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

its obvious where he is going

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,338
  • Days Won:  10

Brighthouse = Stadium name in Orlando...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think he's Vandy bound.

Doubt that.

He apparently hasn't visited. Look at this`tweet from Grady.

J S T A T â€@SWAGx7

@BenjaminR_2 Don't commit anywhere til u visit here my dude

9:14 PM - 5 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android ·