• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Well it sounds like this guy can go anywhere he wants almost, so wherever he chooses to go should take it as a compliment to their program. As a bulls fan I hope he chooses to serve USF with his abilities and become apart of the USF family. It would be an exciting time to have our carrol of receivers led by Woulard and then to have a strong defense that could top the 2007 talent we had. Players like VHIII can make that a reality. With the right mix of athletes and coaches USF has unlimited potential and it sounds like a lot of the new recruits are buying into that idea and want to make something new here at USF. They want to show the world what they can do. No better place to do it than USF.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I really wanted to see vhlll at corner superbull I saw him at nftc combine in Orlando didn't look top five at corner he matched up against johnell barnes from dunbar hs well i will post that link if i can find it. He looks good on tape but trying to find all the excitement everyones talking about

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I really wanted to see vhlll at corner superbull I saw him at nftc combine in Orlando didn't look top five at corner he matched up against johnell barnes from dunbar hs well i will post that link if i can find it. He looks good on tape but trying to find all the excitement everyones talking about

Isn't he a safety?

Isn't he a safety?

right safety not up on him that much trying to get in the loop

anyone can get beat and i guess he id a safety but this was the first time i saw him he was at corner all day and didn't do much he's gotta be good though all his offers suggest that stats ?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

he's a CB... the best in the country at that...

its pretty clear from his offer sheet that he can go anywhere in the country... that says a lot

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

its pretty clear from his offer sheet that he can go anywhere in the country... that says a lot

There are several articles that refer to him as a safety. I'm guessing he could play either.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Every school in the country has offered him a scholarship. He must not be good.

Full sarcasm there.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

There are several articles that refer to him as a safety. I'm guessing he could play either.

he will play CB in college... at Wharton he plays everywhere