• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Vernon Hargreaves sporting the #USF hat today. http://pic.twitter.com/fdh4V2Qz

View photoHide photo

Awuas6UCAAAVXxS.jpg

powered by turkey-icon.pngPhotobucket

10:35 AM - 1 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

for some reason I'm thinking he has a whole bunch usf gear

No kidding.

I just thought some here might br interested.

Even ESPN mentioned it.

It certainly doesn't hurt us having him wearing a USF hat at the IMG 7 on 7 national championship today.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Vernon Hargreaves sporting the #USF hat today. http://pic.twitter.com/fdh4V2Qz

View photoHide photo

Awuas6UCAAAVXxS.jpg

powered by turkey-icon.pngPhotobucket

10:35 AM - 1 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

for some reason I'm thinking he has a whole bunch usf gear

No kidding.

I just thought some here might br interested.

Even ESPN mentioned it.

It certainly doesn't hurt us having him wearing a USF hat at the IMG 7 on 7 national championship today.

definitely doesn't hurt

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Team Tampa wins 7 on 7 national championship and Hargreaves wins MVP.

Tweets

3m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

#TeamTampa http://twitpic.com/a2t5jk

5m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

Pete Dinovo and Vernon Hargreaves win MVP honors

19m Photo0017_normal.jpeg BIGWORM_72 â€@NSIII_72

@bigcountypreps1 shout out to #teamtampa for putting on for the city!

Retweeted by Big County Preps

15m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

Team Tampa throwin the "T" up! #champions http://twitpic.com/a2t1pl

17m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

Team Tampa will win the IMG National Championship. Unless something crazy happens.

21m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

36 secs. Tampa up 28-11

25m twitter_logo_normal.jpg Big County Preps â€@BigCountyPreps1

Hargreaves INT 28-9 Tampa

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Kind of says it all

One of the best cornerbacks we've ever seen! ‪#VernonHargreaves‬ on Team Tampa. ‪#IMG7on7‬ pic.twitter.com/cpUs5ngp

AwvsGTbCMAAm8h5.jpg

With all the swag he's been getting lately, I love who he was representing. Man he is a joy to watch.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think him rocking a USF hat means anything... I hope I'm wrong

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Pretty sure everyone realizes that. But it's still good pub for USF.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

I wonder what Mr Woulard thinks of him now. :D

ya know i saw a part of one game he played in tried to find him between our game. He is quick fast smart and great jumping ability he's the man lol!!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I disagree, 950 per cent. He had just come back from UOV's at both UF and UM. A lot of analysts were allowing doubt to creep back into where he really wants to wind up. UF and UM bloggers began trumpeting his love for them.

Don't get me wrong, I think his dad taught and encouraged him to enjoy this process. You only get to be Cinderella at the ball once. He is gonna take some amazing trips.But I read today that Michigan is thinking he may very well come there. I mean, in what alternate universe are they living? But, here's what I think the bottom line is. Unless he comes across a recruiter, school or city that changes every thing he has known before. He is, gonna come back home to Tampa and be aware of the following: All of these schools offer similar things at this level. He has a special relationship here and he can do everything on the turf at RJS that he could do anywhere else. He can obtain a measure of "growing up" by moving out of mom and dad's house and onto campus and capture every morsel of the college experience. And all the Bullcrap(pardon the pun) about legacy, tradition and history fall by the wayside. If that stuff was so real, wouldn't Harvard, Princeton and Yale be the most desired football destinations in the country. Team is more about tomorrow, than yesterday. With what USF has done in a short period of time, who can predict that we will do anything less than the next BSU or even the next Auburn?

VHIII could have worn anyone's hat other than that one today. I mean please, you know he has them all. He could have even worn a shoe reps hat. He made a conscious decision to wear that hat for the National Championship day for his 7 on 7 team. I think he also wanted to send a message to us not to worry. And what I know, is that after the competition he went and found that hat, and wore it in a bunch of pictures of him with it and his MVP medal around his neck. Some might remember that AW, began sporting a familiar cap, when he realized where he REALLY wanted to go. Right dad?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

I disagree, 950 per cent. He had just come back from UOV's at both UF and UM. A lot of analysts were allowing doubt to creep back into where he really wants to wind up. UF and UM bloggers began trumpeting his love for them.

Don't get me wrong, I think his dad taught and encouraged him to enjoy this process. You only get to be Cinderella at the ball once. He is gonna take some amazing trips.But I read today that Michigan is thinking he may very well come there. I mean, in what alternate universe are they living? But, here's what I think the bottom line is. Unless he comes across a recruiter, school or city that changes every thing he has known before. He is, gonna come back home to Tampa and be aware of the following: All of these schools offer similar things at this level. He has a special relationship here and he can do everything on the turf at RJS that he could do anywhere else. He can obtain a measure of "growing up" by moving out of mom and dad's house and onto campus and capture every morsel of the college experience. And all the Bullcrap(pardon the pun) about legacy, tradition and history fall by the wayside. If that stuff was so real, wouldn't Harvard, Princeton and Yale be the most desired football destinations in the country. Team is more about tomorrow, than yesterday. With what USF has done in a short period of time, who can predict that we will do anything less than the next BSU or even the next Auburn?

VHIII could have worn anyone's hat other than that one today. I mean please, you know he has them all. He could have even worn a shoe reps hat. He made a conscious decision to wear that hat for the National Championship day for his 7 on 7 team. I think he also wanted to send a message to us not to worry. And what I know, is that after the competition he went and found that hat, and wore it in a bunch of pictures of him with it and his MVP medal around his neck. Some might remember that AW, began sporting a familiar cap, when he realized where he REALLY wanted to go. Right dad?

You said it i think its a manifestation of where his heart is...