• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Kayvon Webster is currently low on the radar for the NFL Draft, but I think he'll rise.

He certainly has 4.4 speed as evidenced by his track results.

If he gets an invite to the combine, he will impress.

I think it's been well out that he's faster than Quentin Washington but the difference is in 2011, he also just flat out played better, which I didn't necessarily expect.

The Big East still isn't very well respected to be honest. There are guys that run under the radar. Shamarko Thomas at Syracuse is still flying low but he should rise quickly.

I was pounding the table for Skinny Raymond a lot and I seemed to not be getting any traction but quietly there were a few teams that agreed with me. Same with Jacquain Williams whom I viewed as a perfect nickel sub package coverage linebacker that could one day be more.

DeDe Lattimore and Sam Barrington are starting to get noticed. They're on radar, especially Lattimore.

Actually, in HS Q was a 10.5 guy and faster than KW. But Q didn't run track in college and KW did and has increased his speed since then.

When they played together it was clear Kayvon was faster than Quentin. Quentin ran a pretty bad 40.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Kayvon Webster is currently low on the radar for the NFL Draft, but I think he'll rise.

He certainly has 4.4 speed as evidenced by his track results.

If he gets an invite to the combine, he will impress.

I think it's been well out that he's faster than Quentin Washington but the difference is in 2011, he also just flat out played better, which I didn't necessarily expect.

The Big East still isn't very well respected to be honest. There are guys that run under the radar. Shamarko Thomas at Syracuse is still flying low but he should rise quickly.

I was pounding the table for Skinny Raymond a lot and I seemed to not be getting any traction but quietly there were a few teams that agreed with me. Same with Jacquain Williams whom I viewed as a perfect nickel sub package coverage linebacker that could one day be more.

DeDe Lattimore and Sam Barrington are starting to get noticed. They're on radar, especially Lattimore.

Actually, in HS Q was a 10.5 guy and faster than KW. But Q didn't run track in college and KW did and has increased his speed since then.

When they played together it was clear Kayvon was faster than Quentin. Quentin ran a pretty bad 40.

They list Q with two different spellings, but it's the same guy.

Quenton Washington

North Fort Myers HS

200 Meter Dash

2007-05-04 FHSAA 3A-4A State Finals 22.09 PR

http://www.milesplit.com/athletes/97893

mispelled his name as Quinton Washington

100 Meter Dash

2007-04-12 Ram Invitational 10.59 PR

http://www.milesplit.com/athlete/83773

I remember when we were recruiting Q in HS and he had about 12 interceptions as a senior. I thought he would do the same at USF. I think his work ethic for a couple of years was a little weak. He tried to turn it on as a sennior, but it wasn't enough.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Quenton Washington

North Fort Myers HS

200 Meter Dash

http://www.milesplit.../athletes/97893

100 Meter Dash

I remember when we were recruiting Q in HS and he had about 12 interceptions as a senior. I thought he would do the same at USF. I think his work ethic for a couple of years was a little weak. He tried to turn it on as a sennior, but it wasn't enough.

Whatever he ran at whatever weight with whatever spelling of his name way back in High School...doesn't matter. When the guy put together his resume for the NFL he ran a 4.70 at his pro day and that was abysmal for the position. Based on what I saw on the football field, I would expect Kayvon to do significantly better than that.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Everything that I hear says Kayvon had a hugely productive offseason and tore up spring practice. I think he is poised to have a monster year.

Quenton Washington

North Fort Myers HS

200 Meter Dash

100 Meter Dash

Whatever he ran at whatever weight with whatever spelling of his name way back in High School...doesn't matter. When the guy put together his resume for the NFL he ran a 4.70 at his pro day and that was abysmal for the position. Based on what I saw on the football field, I would expect Kayvon to do significantly better than that.

I don't know what happened to Q in slowing down.

I do know that Kayvon has gotten faster since HS by running track at USF.

Personal Bests

• 100 Meter Dash 10.50

• 200 Meter Dash 21.56

• 60 Meter Dash 6.83

http://fl.milesplit.com/athletes/85052-kayvon-webster

Everything that I hear says Kayvon had a hugely productive offseason and tore up spring practice. I think he is poised to have a monster year.

He leads by example.

He was the one player that the S & C coach singled out as doing very well, just a few days ago.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Quenton Washington

North Fort Myers HS

200 Meter Dash

100 Meter Dash

IIRC he was recovering from a pulled hamstring at Pro Day... 4.7 was about as good as one could expect.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He leads by example.

He was the one player that the S & C coach singled out as doing very well, just a few days ago.

God I love hearing things like that, guys like that make team stronger across the board, not just at their position.

He leads by example.

God I love hearing things like that, guys like that make team stronger across the board, not just at their position.

Yep.

3 Jul aumanmug_normal.jpgGreg Auman â€@gregauman

Just talked to USF asst strength coach Chris Hovan. Strong summer in weight room for Bulls. He said CB Kayvon Webster has had best of any.

1:48 PM - 3 Jul 12 via web ·