• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beer at Baseball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I don't only fish off shore, was simply saying out that far is not the place to be drinking.

I fish behind my house 3-4 times a week and pull out minimum 5 fish, just walking the shore. Love to kayak fish and we have family dock tourneys in Tierra Verde. I will fish any way possible. I will throw lures in a pool to see how they act. I just choose not to drink on the boat. All other times fair game

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Who is the County Commissioner that needs a good ass whipping for holding up our liquor license... does anyone have an idea... once I know who it is I am going to drive over to their office and hang out until they fast track the form.

I was sober by the 3rd inning... this madness has to stop

Guest nybullsfan

When there's money on the line you don't drink ;) fishing is a money maker. Beer when you get back to the dock. Plus 30-50 miles off shore is not the best place to catch a buzz

Someone who assumes that Fishing only happens 30-50 miles off shore doesn't even deserve a beer. Some of the best fishing I have ever experienced was catching 40 inch Snook off my dock at night. I have caught marlin, sails,  big west coast tuna, trophy salmon in BC and the snook on the dock are the best fishing by far. A close second might be catching and releasing 75 plus 2-3 lb smallmouth bass in a canoe on the Shenandoah on a lazy summerday. Another great opportunity to fish and drink beer. "fishing is a money maker?",PUHLEEZE. Only to an outboard screwball.

Where do you go on the Shenandoah?

Guest Sunburned

Going to the game tonight. Do they have the beer flowing yet, or will I have to get hammered before I get to the stadium?

If baseball is so bad that you need to "get hammered" why do you go???

Actually, baseball is my favorite sport. I dont HAVE to, but I enjoy drinking beer at baseball games.

Drinking a few beers is one thing, getting hammered is another.

Okay, dad. Seriously, you sound like the government, trying to regulate me. If I want to drink beer while wtaching baseball, I have that right. Im over 21 years of age, and whether that drinking turns into getting hammered is my perogitive. I am a responsible adult. Just because you dont enjoy drinking doesent mean everyone else cant.

Were you drunk when you read my post, or is your reading comprehension level below average?

Where did my post suggest "regulating you", that you weren't 21, or that I don't enjoy beer, or other alcoholic beverages?

Somehow "getting hammered", especially in a public venue doesn't seem to fit with being a "responsible adult", at least not to me.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

"Drinking beer is one thing, getting hammered is another." Save it. No one wants to hear that. But thanks anyways for trying to make me feel below you.

Guest Sunburned

"Drinking beer is one thing, getting hammered is another." Save it. No one wants to hear that. But thanks anyways for trying to make me feel below you.

If you or anyone else is hammered, I'd rather be above them, than in the stands below them!

• Content Count:  1,524

If you or anyone else is hammered, I'd rather be above them, than in the stands below them!

Haha you are the exact type of person that I laugh at. You are "too good" to drink, and look down upon others that do not share your view on alcohol. To each their own, and by no means should you look down upon someone for something they chose to do that does not impact anyone around them.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

U-Trashed-Prank-Victim-28-Drunk-Guy-Pic-28.jpg

Guest Sunburned

Haha you are the exact type of person that I laugh at. You are "too good" to drink, and look down upon others that do not share your view on alcohol. To each their own, and by no means should you look down upon someone for something they chose to do that does not impact anyone around them.

Where did I say that I don't drink alcoholic beverages, or that I'm "too good to drink"?

Pleas tell me everything  you know about my "view(s) on alcohol"?

What does the drunk know about how he impacts the people around him?

• Content Count:  2,569

Where did I say that I don't drink alcoholic beverages, or that I'm "too good to drink"?

Pleas tell me everything  you know about my "view(s) on alcohol"?

What does the drunk know about how he impacts the people around him?

So, in keeping with the general theme of the last few pages of this thread, I would like to ask if you are for or against drinking while fishing for responses to message board posts?

Archived