• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beer at Baseball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Tailgating in the Sundome parking lot, bringing a flask in. Drunk or sober, enjoy the game & don't make an ass out of yourself. How hard is that?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

No drinking while fishing. Any other time is ok

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct.  For those of us who don't care about sitting around holding a pole and string for hours on end, drinking beer is the only thing that makes fishing bearable.

• Content Count:  2,558

When there's money on the line you don't drink ;) fishing is a money maker. Beer when you get back to the dock. Plus 30-50 miles off shore is not the best place to catch a buzz

Guest Sunburned

Correct.  For those of us who don't care about sitting around holding a pole and string for hours on end, drinking beer is the only thing that makes fishing bearable.

Then, why do you bother to go fishing?  ???

• Content Count:  9,038

For the beer, you big silly goose!!!

Guest Sunburned

For the beer, you big silly goose!!!

Silly me, I never realized that you need to go fishing to drink beer. :o

• Content Count:  1,524

Going to the game tonight. Do they have the beer flowing yet, or will I have to get hammered before I get to the stadium?

If baseball is so bad that you need to "get hammered" why do you go???

Actually, baseball is my favorite sport. I dont HAVE to, but I enjoy drinking beer at baseball games.

Drinking a few beers is one thing, getting hammered is another.

Okay, dad. Seriously, you sound like the government, trying to regulate me. If I want to drink beer while wtaching baseball, I have that right. Im over 21 years of age, and whether that drinking turns into getting hammered is my perogitive. I am a responsible adult. Just because you dont enjoy drinking doesent mean everyone else cant.

• Content Count:  58

Going to the game tonight. Do they have the beer flowing yet, or will I have to get hammered before I get to the stadium?

If baseball is so bad that you need to "get hammered" why do you go???

Actually, baseball is my favorite sport. I dont HAVE to, but I enjoy drinking beer at baseball games.

Drinking a few beers is one thing, getting hammered is another.

Okay, dad. Seriously, you sound like the government, trying to regulate me. If I want to drink beer while wtaching baseball, I have that right. Im over 21 years of age, and whether that drinking turns into getting hammered is my perogitive. I am a responsible adult. Just because you dont enjoy drinking doesent mean everyone else cant.

Bingo.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

When there's money on the line you don't drink ;) fishing is a money maker. Beer when you get back to the dock. Plus 30-50 miles off shore is not the best place to catch a buzz

Someone who assumes that Fishing only happens 30-50 miles off shore doesn't even deserve a beer. Some of the best fishing I have ever experienced was catching 40 inch Snook off my dock at night. I have caught marlin, sails,  big west coast tuna, trophy salmon in BC and the snook on the dock are the best fishing by far. A close second might be catching and releasing 75 plus 2-3 lb smallmouth bass in a canoe on the Shenandoah on a lazy summerday. Another great opportunity to fish and drink beer. "fishing is a money maker?", PUHLEEZE. Only to an outboard screwball.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Someone who assumes that Fishing only happens 30-50 miles off shore doesn't even deserve a beer. Some of the best fishing I have ever experienced was catching 40 inch Snook off my dock at night. I have caught marlin, sails,  big west coast tuna, trophy salmon in BC and the snook on the dock are the best fishing by far. A close second might be catching and releasing 75 plus 2-3 lb smallmouth bass in a canoe on the Shenandoah on a lazy summerday. Another great opportunity to fish and drink beer. "fishing is a money maker?", PUHLEEZE. Only to an outboard screwball.

::) I caught 80 3-4lbs bass on a hectic winter day, while drunk.

Archived