• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs Pitt GDT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The game is on over here :( International butt whooping :(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AstroBull

Did I hear them say during the telecast that renovations of the Sun Dome start tomorrow?

If they did, its wrong. The board hasn't approved the renovations yet.

They did say on the broadcast that it starts tomorrow morning. But it has not been approved yet, so that would be news to Athletics if it did.

From Bill McGillis' Twitter Feed today.

Need to get state approval which should come late March. We will be ready to go next day

http://twitter.com/#!/USFinsiderBillM/status/43326598497320960

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Did I hear them say during the telecast that renovations of the Sun Dome start tomorrow?

If they did, its wrong. The board hasn't approved the renovations yet.

They did say on the broadcast that it starts tomorrow morning. But it has not been approved yet, so that would be news to Athletics if it did.

From Bill McGillis' Twitter Feed today.

Need to get state approval which should come late March. We will be ready to go next day

http://twitter.com/#!/USFinsiderBillM/status/43326598497320960

Is this in reference to the pending SunDome renovations? I didn't understand the context of McGillis's statement.

Guest AstroBull

Correct. Looks like everything is ready to go, just waiting on the state to approve later this month.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Forgot to mention the highlight of the night.

About 5 minutes left in the game, we spotted 3 students sitting up in the second level wearing bags on their head with the  ~U~ and 3-13. They were moving down from the top and moving around trying to move into the main part of the student section.  As soon as they got close, about 25 students and some non-students from the 2nd level laid into them with an "********" chant and many one-finger salutes.  Some popcorn was thrown and they were jeered all the way out of the Sun Dome.

:cheers

Was it the "respect-a-bull" thing to do? Probably not, but it was **** good to see a bunch of our fans stand up for and showing pride in being a BULL.

I'd say that was the perfect "Respect-A-Bull" thing to do ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Correct. Looks like everything is ready to go, just waiting on the state to approve later this month.

I refuse to get sufficiently stoked until I see a verified pic of dozer making landfill of the Courtside Cabana ...

Guest AstroBull

I refuse to get sufficiently stoked until I see a verified pic of dozer making landfill of the Courtside Cabana ...

You and me both. Still pinch myself about the New Red and the softball stadium.

Archived