• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did we

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Move this game to The St Pete Times Forum so the orange of the fans didn't clash with the green and yellow seats of the dome?

This is sad

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It was a road game today.

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

What a joke. Every single person that bitches and complains has no room to talk unless they actually show up to games (barring some circumstances). I just watched 'Cuse fans chant "HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to our fans...

Probably the most depressing game I've ever been at.

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This team sucks and so does the coach. How could he not recruit a shooting guard? I give Heath one more year before I completly give up. We are a football school and always will be but we should at least have a "respectable" product on the court.

• Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

give the fans a decent product and they'll start caring.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

It was great going to Syracuse today without getting on a plane.  That was nuts.

I was there so I can *****.  We did not play well.  Our students did show up (big surprise).

Our students did show up (big surprise).

It only looked that way. Instead of being spread out over 5 sections of the Sun Dome, we were mostly in one section. Plus the green really contrasted well with all the orange at the Forum.

I also had a girl in the 2nd row tell me to sit down during the pre-game so she could see. I did but stood back up for the game, she wasn't happy and promptly moved up 8 or so rows.

Students were given sections 103, 104, and 106 (there is no 105). We mostly filled 103, about half of 104, and a few people in 106 (minus the band taking up the lower portion of that section.

I was at the game today and it was about 60% Syracuse fans.

60%?

Try closer to 80%-90%

(sorry, I'm drinking a lot of hater-ade today and am not in a good mood)

• Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

I was at the game today and it was about 60% Syracuse fans. This team would move the ball around the perimiter for 25 seconds and could never solve the zone. The only person on the team that can create his own shot is Polland, but unfortanutely for him, and everyone who is a Bulls fan, he can't shoot worth a crap!

Also, Famous plays like he is 6'4". He is a terrible post defender and every shot he takes is a fade-away.

If the players don't play up to their potential, then that is on the coach. If the players have no potential, that is on the coach who recruited them. If the system doesn't fit the players, again that is on the coach.

Someone needs to tell Heath that his team is terrible, and he has done the worst thing possible - create apathy.

Sorry but our fans have been apathetic way before Heath.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I was at the game today and it was about 60% Syracuse fans.

60%?

Try closer to 80%-90%

(sorry, I'm drinking a lot of hater-ade today and am not in a good mood)

Closer to 80 than 60 ... 60% would have been around 4K Bulls fans and there weren't more there than we have at the Dome.

This was definitely one of the more disappointing games from an atmosphere standpoint .... and for God's sake, will somebody tell the pep band leader that when the opposing fans start a cheer, THAT would be a good time to play something ... ANYTHING .... loud.

Archived