• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jacoby Brissett

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Is there a reason to believe that Brissett is looking at us? Haven't heard anything in a while.

no

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Has he made a finalist list yet?

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Is there a reason to believe that Brissett is looking at us? Haven't heard anything in a while.

no

Yes, I can play this too.  All kidding aside, there is a reason, and it may be a minute reason, but we are listed as one of eight schools with medium interest.  I know that may mean nothing.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

no

Yes, I can play this too.  All kidding aside, there is a reason, and it may be a minute reason, but we are listed as one of eight schools with medium interest.  I know that may mean nothing.

I wonder how many of those eight schools will allow him to play both FB & BB for them. I'm certain that USF would, just as we did with BJ Daniels.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Any news on this guy? We could really use him after Bridgewater fell through.

• Content Count:  1,757

He hasnt mentioned us at all. We have offered him. Not much more than that

• Content Count:  622

@SWiltfong247Uncommitted QB Jacoby Brissett continues to be the best East QB, effortlessly throwing the ball down field. Best mechanics too

----------------------------------

Miami Hurricanes going hard after Dwyer quarterback Jacoby Brissett

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/highschoolbuzz/2011/01/03/miami-hurricanes-going-hard-after-dwyer-quarterback-jacoby-brissett/

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

no

I wonder how many of those eight schools will allow him to play both FB & BB for them. I'm certain that USF would, just as we did with BJ Daniels.

Stan Heath is not in a position to be helping Skip Holtz which is what he will be doing by promising Brissett that he and Skip are in complete agreement of allowing Jacoby to play both sports at USF. Heath has been burned 3 times going this route before with Matt Jones, Marcus Monk(Heath got played by Houston Nutt bad with that one), and BJ Daniels.

Brissett is a heck of a player in both sports and if Heath is recruiting him it need to be with a basketball only message. As soon as Holtz sees what Brissett can do on the field he won't be so supportive of him dividing his time with with both sports. Selling playing both sports is just a recruiting pitch to get the guy, don't be fooled.

Archived