• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendence lowest since 2006

Why has the attendance been so low  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

BTW, USF should have a strategy to capitalize on the void left by the bucs if there is no NFL in September while the NFL resolves a lock-out.

Good point.  As much as I don't mind the Bucs.. if there is a lock out..That could really help USF with attendance.  The NFL commissioner has a huge ego that I hope causes a lock out.  Any NFL lock out would be a huge plus for USF

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

#1 - Dull schedule

#2 - Change in Coach (might have won at UF with CJL, but probably would've dropped 3 on the BE schedule)

#3 - Economy

This.

:lmao

• Content Count:  5,241

1. Dull Schedule.

2. Loss to Florida

3. No Offensive Fire Power

4. Economy

• Content Count:  259

My first thought was economy but the USFAA did a good job of offering dirt cheap tickets so that isn't it. The reason is Tampa is the biggest bandwagon town I've ever seen. It was frustrating going to Lightning games all the time to be outnumbered by visiting fans, same thing for the Rays and Bucs when they weren't winning. Tampa is full of transplants and front runners. Win and they will come and wear your gear. lose and they don't care.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We have the cheapest tickets in the BCS.   Some tickets are only like 10 dollars

And the people who want to buy them probably complain because those seats are in the upper deck

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,731
  • Days Won:  425

My first thought was economy but the USFAA did a good job of offering dirt cheap tickets so that isn't it. The reason is Tampa is the biggest bandwagon town I've ever seen. It was frustrating going to Lightning games all the time to be outnumbered by visiting fans, same thing for the Rays and Bucs when they weren't winning. Tampa is full of transplants and front runners. Win and they will come and wear your gear. lose and they don't care.

They aren't the Tampa Bay Bulls ... This is a USF problem ... This is a recording.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

poor early performance

usf was out of race early

usfs run first qb offense  is so boring

usf qb couldnt complete  a pass

qb cant complete  pass-

• Content Count:  1,235

I think the main reason is people just don't care.  I can't even count the times that I tried to give seats away without takers.  Every single time I actually had somebody take my tickets if I had to miss a game, they didn't go.  Now if I'm going to have extras I sell them on Stub Hub.

Other ticket holders use every reason why they can't make a game.  It's at noon, a weekday, too hot,  too cold,  too late,  another game is playing, etc.  Then the fans who actually do get to the stadium come late, or leave early, or both.  I can't believe how many left at the end of the third quarter of the Uconn game.

It's sort of funny to read  the stand or sit arguments on the board when we should be more concerned about just getting people in the seats before the kick off and having them stay til the final whistle.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,679

The correct answer is...

It's still a young program without a major conference or national championship.  Tampa has a lot of options for sports entertainment, and the Bulls just aren't quite a major attraction just yet.  But I really do believe we'll get there - it's just going to take a lot more work. 

Once we've got a string of major prime time TV games, a couple of conference championships, and a national championship under out belt, and several more years of alumni who went to college in the football era, the fans will be there.  That's just how it works.

• Content Count:  2,558

I think its gravity

Archived