• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meineke Car Care Bowl. Who's going??

Are you going to the MCCB?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

I just ordered my tickets.

Seat location: section 205, row 5, seats 16-15

You didn't order through USF ...?

What is the best way to order?  Through the Ticketmaster link via Gousfbulls.com?  I wanted to make sure I sit around some other USF fans.

Definitely through USF for your best chance of sitting among Bulls fans.

Hate to sound dumb, but does that mean the link on the Bulls athletics website is the best way?  When it links to Ticketmaster, it doesn't seem like it is through USF. 

Or does 'through USF' mean some other way?  In the past, I've only purchased bowl tickets by walking up to the ticket window, but can't do that this year.  Please forgive my ignorance. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

What is the best way to order?  Through the Ticketmaster link via Gousfbulls.com?  I wanted to make sure I sit around some other USF fans.

Hate to sound dumb, but does that mean the link on the Bulls athletics website is the best way?  When it links to Ticketmaster, it doesn't seem like it is through USF. 

Or does 'through USF' mean some other way?  In the past, I've only purchased bowl tickets by walking up to the ticket window, but can't do that this year.   Please forgive my ignorance. 

Here's the link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_home.htmI?&&&&&&DB_OEM_ID=7700&l=EN&team=univsouthflorida

Ticketmaster handles it but need to go through USF to get in block with Bulls fans and, almost more importantly, count towards the official number of tix sold by USF.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Why not order through the USF block?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Dixie, I must meet you... I have enjoyed your post throughout the years.

Sounds like a plan... since I'm driving we will be having a tailgate of sorts in the lots and we will be heading out on the town the night before to cut a rug and the night of to kick in the new years.

:cheers

• Content Count:  742

Or does 'through USF' mean some other way?  In the past, I've only purchased bowl tickets by walking up to the ticket window, but can't do that this year.   Please forgive my ignorance. 

Here's the link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_home.htmI?&&&&&&DB_OEM_ID=7700&l=EN&team=univsouthflorida

Ticketmaster handles it but need to go through USF to get in block with Bulls fans and, almost more importantly, count towards the official number of tix sold by USF.

Ok that makes sense.  Thank you! 

• Content Count:  4,501

I am not going -  in-laws flying in just before Christmas and not leaving till Jan 1.  Wife says 'You aren't blaming me for you not going right - because you could if you wanted"  Sure - and live in the dog house for 2011 and beyond - I THINK NOT.

You guys have a great time - party hard - and be loud cause I will be infront of the TV watching you !

Man, I am sad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I am not going -  in-laws flying in just before Christmas and not leaving till Jan 1.  Wife says 'You aren't blaming me for you not going right - because you could if you wanted"  Sure - and live in the dog house for 2011 and beyond - I THINK NOT.

You guys have a great time - party hard - and be loud cause I will be infront of the TV watching you !

Man, I am sad.

LOL ... Kind of in same situation with prior commitments but toying with idea of just making a day of it ... Flying up and back, same day.

• Content Count:  684

Why not order through the USF block?

The tickets were a gift.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

This bowl was an early Christmas gift to our clan.  I was going to be in North Carolina anyway so that was about the only Bowl I could attend.  Voila!  I'll be there.  Loved the first time bowl in Charlotte (other than the game outcome thing, of course).

Archived