• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ < Pat Julmiste

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  122
  • Days Won:  0

Julmiste was a deer in the headlights of the oncoming rush.

And what is BJ?...a pig stuck in mud

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

The internets should not be taken seriously

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Aside from the fact that it's total nonsense, what's the point of a statement like this? What does it achieve? Does insulting him somehow change anything today?

Why are people such dicks when it comes to sports? If a coworker messes something up, do you tell them how much they suck and some guy who had their job six years ago was better (regardless of how true it is)?

If I ever found myself so overwhelmed with negativity watching something that I just couldn't keep it to myself, I'd have to stop watching. I don't see the fun in that.

I do.  You gotta call it like you see it sometimes.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

The reactionary nonsense from you people just gets so tiresome. Before the season, nobody expected more than seven or eight wins, yet here we are fighting for our seventh and possibly even eighth wins! The team is exactly where people predicted, and yet we still have to **** on everyone. Why? What's the point?

BJ Daniels is the same quarterback he was last week. And the week before. And the week before. All season it has been obvious that the best we can hope for from him is to stop turning the ball over, and guess what? He has done exactly that. The team has just about matched expectations exactly, and yet there's still endless ********. I'll never understand it.

BJ Daniels is <i>obviously</i> not the only reason this team struggles on offense. If you really think it's all on Daniels, then I don't know what to tell you. You don't know much about football. And if you DO understand, why the constant crying?

This team is WINNING AT HALF TIME! Like I said in my first post, if all I could think about in watching a game is how much I can't stand some part of it, that's the time for me to stop watching. I see no evidence that many people on this message board actually enjoy watching the games, so why do they watch? Is it some sort of masochistic thing?

Aside from the fact that it's total nonsense, what's the point of a statement like this? What does it achieve? Does insulting him somehow change anything today?

Why are people such dicks when it comes to sports? If a coworker messes something up, do you tell them how much they suck and some guy who had their job six years ago was better (regardless of how true it is)?

If I ever found myself so overwhelmed with negativity watching something that I just couldn't keep it to myself, I'd have to stop watching. I don't see the fun in that.

I do.  You gotta call it like you see it sometimes.

That just makes you a crappy coworker. I imagine you get great results hurling insults around rather than something constructive and relevant.

I know you're not the coach. I know you're not giving Daniels advice personally, and so it's not a perfect analogy. But I think that when your instinctive reaction when you see something you don't like is to get nasty and hurl insults, it speaks to a much more troublesome personality trait.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

The reactionary nonsense from you people just gets so tiresome. Before the season, nobody expected more than seven or eight wins, yet here we are fighting for our seventh and possibly even eighth wins! The team is exactly where people predicted, and yet we still have to **** on everyone. Why? What's the point?

BJ Daniels is the same quarterback he was last week. And the week before. And the week before. All season it has been obvious that the best we can hope for from him is to stop turning the ball over, and guess what? He has done exactly that. The team has just about matched expectations exactly, and yet there's still endless ********. I'll never understand it.

BJ Daniels is <i>obviously</i> not the only reason this team struggles on offense. If you really think it's all on Daniels, then I don't know what to tell you. You don't know much about football. And if you DO understand, why the constant crying?

This team is WINNING AT HALF TIME! Like I said in my first post, if all I could think about in watching a game is how much I can't stand some part of it, that's the time for me to stop watching. I see no evidence that many people on this message board actually enjoy watching the games, so why do they watch? Is it some sort of masochistic thing?

I do.  You gotta call it like you see it sometimes.

That just makes you a crappy coworker. I imagine you get great results hurling insults around rather than something constructive and relevant.

I know you're not the coach. I know you're not giving Daniels advice personally, and so it's not a perfect analogy. But I think that when your instinctive reaction when you see something you don't like is to get nasty and hurl insults, it speaks to a much more troublesome personality trait.

Apparently you never played on a team, or if so they sucked.

Winners want to be around winners.

If he isn't cutting it, then time for a change.

I like Daniels, but he hasn't been good this season.  He has been okay, but our D has won all of our games.

And it is probably good that you and I are not co-workers.  I only work for company's who eliminate dead wood on a normal basis. 

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Julmiste was a deer in the headlights of the oncoming rush.

And what is BJ?...a pig stuck in mud

He's injured.

• Content Count:  10,369

In fairness, had everyone known how awful the BE, Miami, and FL would have been I think we would have expected much more.  BJ has been horrendous this year, exceeding even the most pessimistic of projections.  He is simply not a D1 QB.  That doesn't mean he is a bad person and doesn't mean he isn't trying very hard.

• Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone who thinks that Julmiste is better than anyone except Glenn Gaunt is completely clueless.  If you don't know who Glenn is, then you shouldn't have an opinion on this.

• Content Count:  3,475

In fairness, had everyone known how awful the BE, Miami, and FL would have been I think we would have expected much more.

Well obviously your expectations would have been off.

He is simply not a D1 QB.

Sorry, unless you can show me where you said that last year, I'm not buying it.

Archived