• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ < Pat Julmiste

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone who thinks that Julmiste is better than anyone except Glenn Gaunt is completely clueless.  If you don't know who Glenn is, then you shouldn't have an opinion on this.

I think Julmiste was better than Ronnie Banks too. But not by much.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

Eveld > BJ = Julmiste

• Content Count:  10,369

Julmiste was a deer in the headlights of the oncoming rush.

And what is BJ?...a pig stuck in mud

He's injured.

Really at this point in the season everyone's hurt.  Hurt or not, you have to find ways not to make as many costly mistakes as BJ has made.  QB is certainly not our only deficiency, but with mediocre play at that position we have a good shot at being undefeated!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Anyone who thinks that Julmiste is better than anyone except Glenn Gaunt is completely clueless.  If you don't know who Glenn is, then you shouldn't have an opinion on this.

I think Julmiste was better than Ronnie Banks too. But not by much.

At the very least he was more athletic than Banks. Guy had zero mobility

with mediocre play at that position we have a good shot at being undefeated!

Don't do this to yourself. USF was never going to go undefeated.

Just be happy with an amazing, unforgettable victory.

with mediocre play at that position we have a good shot at being undefeated!

Don't do this to yourself. USF was never going to go undefeated.

Just be happy with an amazing, unforgettable victory.

Doesn't hurt me, and there is a huge difference between having a good chance and actually going undefeated.  Obviously you have to show up every game.  Our D has played more than well enough to win every game this season.  Offense scores over 14 points we are undefeated!  Now that isn't all on our QB, but a lot of it this season has.

And on that note, I am kind of surprised how many people are talking about this as an "amazing, unforgettable victory".  It was a big win, no doubt, but there isn't that much distance between us and Miami! 

And on that note, I am kind of surprised how many people are talking about this as an "amazing, unforgettable victory".  It was a big win, no doubt, but there isn't that much distance between us and Miami! 

I agree that Miami isn't really so great anymore. Most of the awesomeness is symbolic.

I don't think Notre Dame's very good, but a win on the road there next year would still be unforgettable. Florida State wasn't so great last year, etc.

• Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

Just be thankful for the win, and stop tearing the team down bit by bit. Now I guess if Eveld, doesn't play well he's going to get ambushed too. If there on the team, there D1 quality, just be true USF fans. And yes the defense carry the team sometimes, thats what there supposed to do!    >:( >:(

Just be thankful for the win, and stop tearing the team down bit by bit. Now I guess if Eveld, doesn't play well he's going to get ambushed too. If there on the team, there D1 quality, just be true USF fans. And yes the defense carry the team sometimes, thats what there supposed to do!    >:( >:(

Unfortunately, some people only seem to be happy when they have something to be unhappy about.

Miami, talent wise, is on a totally different level then USF. You could say the same about their execution vs their ability. That team has top 10 talent. This game is yet another of Skip's doing what Leavitt could not do with more talent.

Leavitt was a master of taking less talent and winning games.  His detractors would say that he wasn't able to make the leap to the next level - win consistently with quality talent.  But I don't think there is that big of separation between the talent at Miami and that at USF.  We have been putting a lot of guys in the NFL over the last few years.

Sure you can point to incoming class rankings, but a lot of those are biased anyway.  Guy commits to USF and doesn't take any other visits/doesn't get any other offers and he is 2 or 3 star, suddenly he decomits and goes to Miami and he is a 4 star recruit.  I'd say talent into the NFL is a better measure and we have made huge strides in that area.

Archived