• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

$4 tickets for Dec. 4 U. Conn football game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Gobulls.com has a link on its site this morning to Ticketmaster for $4 tickets for U. Conn game.  Black Friday promotion ends  at 11:59 p.m. today, so get moving.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Just to be clear, the $4 tickets are only in one section, and it's in the corner in the upper deck.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Am I the only one that finds this just a bit embarrassing? I know that seats sold are better than empty, but to have $4 tickets to a Div 1A AQ conference game??

Am I the only one that finds this just a bit embarrassing? I know that seats sold are better than empty, but to have $4 tickets to a Div 1A AQ conference game??

Eh, it's just a holiday sale. USF is not the only BCS school that does not sell out every home game - in fact, I'd be willing to bet that there are more that don't sell them out than there are schools that do. Thus, there are many, many schools that would benefit from a deal like this. It's only for one day, in the worst section of the stadium.

You get embarrassed too easily.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Doesn't bother me at all. I personally know three people that bought these tickets that would not have been at the game otherwise.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is the 10 people who will actually buy the $4 seats

• Content Count:  791

For $4 you could bring your mother-in-law to game and show her the shortcut up the stairwell.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Wow...attendance must have been at a record pace

I think fans who whine about a holiday ticket special are far more embarrassing to the university than the holiday special itself.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

I think fans who whine about a holiday ticket special are far more embarrassing to the university than the holiday special itself.

You know what's worse than people "whining"? A condesending *******. You must have a miserable life because in **** near every post, you say something negative of at least one poster. Get over yourself. I bet that MANY more people find it embarrasiing. Your statement about other schools not selling out. While true, please show me where the other schools have sold $4 yes FOUR dollar tickets. I'm not saying that people should not buy them, heck it's truly a great deal. But $4 for a Div1A AQ conference game? You find nothing wrong with this? REALLY?

Archived