• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF facilities discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

UCF boards allow USF and ECU fans to insult anything UCF and nothing is moved or banned unless someone really crosses the line....just saying

Triple is BUTT HURT...and he was NOT obviously personally invited to THIS BOARD like I was by the originator's of this board.

Maybe the originators of this board didn't think you'd run around to our conference brethren's boards talking **** about us like a little ***** ... or take the veiled shots you do here.

BTW, what the **** does BUTT HURT mean??

Actually, unlike your childish antics, Brad and I have enjoyed many mature correspondences and chats through the years but sadly (but good for him), you are not the man he is.

If you had those little chats even after the ******** posts on other boards around the Internet and some of the **** you've pulled here, you're right, Brad is a bigger man than I am... Now, i have to go find something for this BUTT HURT.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is ashame we dont play these guys anymore

our one true rival and we dont play then

insane

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

(or any mention of a usf basketball loss to ucf either...as Triple moved any and all posts from that game off the main board as well).

WHAT THE EFF.  yea i was just wondering how come there are no discussions on the main board about the basketball game..  it's not like UCF played a random program.. they played USF!!  and it gets removed from the main message board?  there are so serious issues with the mods.  They have posts up from the Pittsburgh loss in football, I don't get why the UCF loss threads get moved.  is there a serious jealousy problem with the UCF basketball team and/or Campus that I never got the memo for or something?  ??? ??? ???

(or any mention of a usf basketball loss to ucf either...as Triple moved any and all posts from that game off the main board as well).

WHAT THE EFF.  yea i was just wondering how come there are no discussions on the main board about the basketball game..  it's not like UCF played a random program.. they played USF!!  and it gets removed from the main message board?  there are so serious issues with the mods.  They have posts up from the Pittsburgh loss in football, I don't get why the UCF loss threads get moved.  is there a serious jealousy problem with the UCF basketball team and/or Campus that I never got the memo for or something?   ??? ??? ???

LOL ... Since things obviously have to be spelled out for you ... The USF/UCF game thread had devolved into a discussion about gay ****. Even though that may be something you want to expound upon, most on the main board have no desire to... Plus, another basketball game was played and the ******** about that one had commenced, so a move here seemed the prudent thing to do ... and now that you've expanded your horizons and found this board, you may discuss UCF hoops and their facilites here to your heart's content ... Welcome!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

WHAT THE EFF.  yea i was just wondering how come there are no discussions on the main board about the basketball game..  it's not like UCF played a random program.. they played USF!!  and it gets removed from the main message board?  there are so serious issues with the mods.  They have posts up from the Pittsburgh loss in football, I don't get why the UCF loss threads get moved is there a serious jealousy problem with the UCF basketball team and/or Campus that I never got the memo for or something?   ??? ??? ???

Why?

Because Triple has gone "off the reservation"...and has lost any and all rationale (not that he/she ever had it).

It's sad that a mod  has basically ruined this site for all...especially those that were personally invited to join/post.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

WHAT THE EFF.  yea i was just wondering how come there are no discussions on the main board about the basketball game..  it's not like UCF played a random program.. they played USF!!  and it gets removed from the main message board?  there are so serious issues with the mods.  They have posts up from the Pittsburgh loss in football, I don't get why the UCF loss threads get moved is there a serious jealousy problem with the UCF basketball team and/or Campus that I never got the memo for or something?   ??? ??? ???

Why?

Because Triple has gone "off the reservation"...and has lost any and all rationale (not that he/she ever had it).

It's sad that a mod  has basically ruined this site for all...especially those that were personally invited to join/post.

It seems most of your posts complain about how much it sucks to post. So do the obvious thing and go the **** away, you loser.

It's sad that a mod  has basically ruined this site for all...

LOL... You have got to be the biggest drama queen ever on this board .... and there have been doozies. Seriously, do you sit down to pee?

The site's not ruined, the sun will come up tomorrow and discussions will be put in their proper place ...

especially those that were personally invited to join/post.

People in power make bad decisions:

handshake300.jpg

Do you have any rabbit holes nearby?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

WHAT THE EFF.  yea i was just wondering how come there are no discussions on the main board about the basketball game..  it's not like UCF played a random program.. they played USF!!  and it gets removed from the main message board?  there are so serious issues with the mods.  They have posts up from the Pittsburgh loss in football, I don't get why the UCF loss threads get moved.  is there a serious jealousy problem with the UCF basketball team and/or Campus that I never got the memo for or something?   ??? ??? ???

LOL ... Since things obviously have to be spelled out for you ... The USF/UCF game thread had devolved into a discussion about gay ****.

yet you choose NOT to delete those posts/pictures (which you have done multiple times in the past)..but instead move any and all reference to USF's loss to UCF off the main page.

wonder why?

LOL ... Since things obviously have to be spelled out for you ... The USF/UCF game thread had devolved into a discussion about gay ****.

yet you choose NOT to delete those posts/pictures (which you have done multiple times in the past)..

It was picture of two basketball players, you simp, why would I delete it? I've never deleted a picture of two basketball players in my life ...

but instead move any and all reference to USF's loss to UCF off the main page.

wonder why?

You caught me ... I figured if I moved it we could pretend it never happened ... BTW, moving it does not move all references off the Main Page.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

UCF's student facilities are so great that the businesses there are begging the school to come up with schemes to get more people visiting the area.

Archived