• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF facilities discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

UCF boards allow USF and ECU fans to insult anything UCF and nothing is moved or banned unless someone really crosses the line....just saying

It really is sad when one can't even have a mature discussion on any of these boards...all because Triple was is too emo to handle an adult discussion.

You're absolutely correct ... Why waste your valuable time here?

Brad has to be embarrassed by what the mods have become.

Don't bring any other mods in on this .... I'm a rogue.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

"UCF facilities discussion" yeah that sounds like a topic that belongs on the USF athletics main board!!!!

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

I can't believe this part of the "USF Village 2013" was relocated.  Just because we bring up UCF's as a reference point?  talk about being Nazi's....

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I like UCF's athletics area. It works well for them since they have so many students living on campus. I wonder what the numbers are for both UCF and USF as far as on campus living - I know UCF has to have more.

Back when I was at UCF all they had was the O-rena (i hate that moniker), and it's fairly small, but did its job. The new area with the shops and restaurants is definitely nice, as when I lived on campus, it got old eating at the same 5 or 6 places in the student union (even if 2 or 3 of them changed names/food every few months). I had lunch with my brother at the place that faces the new soccer field one time, and it's pretty cool. It also gives the students some viable options to have watch parties for away games, and that really brings the fans together.

I hope USF will eventually tie in some of that eastern side with perhaps some shops or eateries. With an OCS and some common areas linking the football/baseball/basketball areas together, it would be a nice place to stroll about and linger - but definitely needs more on campus students to support that type of stuff. (also might help if they level that ghetto ass university mall)

I can't believe this part of the "USF Village 2013" was relocated.  Just because we bring up UCF's as a reference point?  talk about being Nazi's....

Did I move ANY posts where you guys discussed it? Learn to read ... Sieg Heil.

Back when I was at UCF all they had was the O-rena (i hate that moniker), and it's fairly small, but did its job.

Wasn't the O-rena where the Magic played? I thought the old UCF basketball home was the Garage?

The new area with the shops and restaurants is definitely nice, as when I lived on campus, it got old eating at the same 5 or 6 places in the student union (even if 2 or 3 of them changed names/food every few months). I had lunch with my brother at the place that faces the new soccer field one time, and it's pretty cool. It also gives the students some viable options to have watch parties for away games, and that really brings the fans together.

I hope USF will eventually tie in some of that eastern side with perhaps some shops or eateries. With an OCS and some common areas linking the football/baseball/basketball areas together, it would be a nice place to stroll about and linger - but definitely needs more on campus students to support that type of stuff. (also might help if they level that ghetto ass university mall)

UCF's athletics/shopping area is definitely sweet, especially the basketball arena, and would be nice to have something like to link our athletic venues but don't know if it's geographically doable ...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

UCF boards allow USF and ECU fans to insult anything UCF and nothing is moved or banned unless someone really crosses the line....just saying

Triple is BUTT HURT...and he was NOT obviously personally invited to THIS BOARD like I was by the originator's of this board.

Maybe the originators of this board didn't think you'd run around to our conference brethren's boards talking **** about us like a little ***** ... or take the veiled shots you do here.

BTW, what the **** does BUTT HURT mean??

Actually, unlike your childish antics, Brad and I have enjoyed many mature correspondences and chats through the years but sadly (but good for him), you are not the man he is.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Sadly for all, Triple has taken ruined this board with his Nazi tactics, even for usf fans.

When even usf fans can't enjoy mature conversations about other FLA college campuses/facilities, all because a usf fan dares to mention something that a school in Orlando has that they wish usf could have...that is not allowed on this website anymore...(or any mention of a usf basketball loss to ucf either...as Triple moved any and all posts from that game off the main board as well).

• Content Count:  639

Not true.

You obviously don't lurk there often. If you looked on the board the week of the ECU game, it was a free for all and they didn't post nice things. There was even a indirectly racist topic towards Godfrey started by an ECU fan and I don't even think that got deleted

Sadly for all, Triple has taken ruined this board with his Nazi tactics, even for usf fans.

When even usf fans can't enjoy mature conversations about other FLA college campuses/facilities, all because a usf fan dares to mention something that a school in Orlando has that they wish usf could have...that is not allowed on this website anymore...(or any mention of a usf basketball loss to ucf either...as Triple moved any and all posts from that game off the main board as well).

I'll say the same thing I said to the other illiterate ... I didn't touch a USF fan's post on that thread ... and if you weren't too busy whining like a little girl, you'd see that I have nothing but compliments for the UCF set up over there ... except for the joke of a football stadium.

I don't see the problem ... You have this board to make all the attendance threads and take all the stealth shots you want.

Archived