• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are your seats for Miami?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Sec 417 Row 8

That *****. I could get cheaper seats in the lower bowl. I'm finding more and more reasons to not purchase away tickets from USF...I know they only get certain tix but for me as a fan $ and location talk louder

I am up in 417 too.  The seats look good.  I thought about going rogue and getting them away from school but then thought better to be with the rest of the Green and Gold/White fans than in a flock of Ibis....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I thought about going rogue and getting them away from school but then thought better to be with the rest of the Green and Gold/White fans than in a flock of Ibis....

Same here

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

Sect 118, Row 30

652.6 points

This seating thing is such a pain.  The ticket people do the best they can with this.  But at L'ville we were in the front row.  Really?  That is the best seat in the house?  There couldn't have been more than 10 people there with more priority points and they were sitting up in row 20 or so.

Row 30 for this game looks good to me.

• Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Got 4 tix in Section 417 Row 13!!! I rather go through USF to sit with the USF fans. That is just the way I like it as we get loud!!!! GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Sect 118, Row 30

652.6 points

This seating thing is such a pain.  The ticket people do the best they can with this.  But at L'ville we were in the front row.  Really?  That is the best seat in the house?  There couldn't have been more than 10 people there with more priority points and they were sitting up in row 20 or so.

Herd of Thunder is making the trip down south, so it's possible that they are taking up the front of the section.

...and just speaking from experience, it's also possible the section doesn't go down to Row 1, could start at a higher number.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

Sect 118, Row 30

652.6 points

Yeah, this seating thing isn't science but you shouldn't feel put upon by front row seating in L-ville.  I think they believe those are the best seats.  I sat in the second row in 2008 right behind the president of the Bulls Club.  If it makes you feel better I am a row behind you in Miami and have 899 points.  I just go, sit where they put me and try to enjoy.  It ain't always easy, however.  The worst for me for me was when we played Alabama in Birmingham and I had seat 31 in a row that had only 30, very narrow seats!  When I tried to sit in the aisle a cop chased me out.  Luckily, for me, when people started dropping out from the oppressive heat, I was able to find plenty of room.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Anybody in 418? We're in the WC seats in row 3. Mrs. S and I are used to being separated from the rest of our fans, but I'd be nice to sit with them, as we did at FSU. That was great!

• Content Count:  996

This may be in a previous thread..but I just got my tickets and wanted to see where all the Bpenners are..

-Gurly

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Section - 46 inch HDTV

Row - Couch

Seat - 1... and possibly 2  ;D

• Content Count:  684