• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOL High/Stevie Weatherford Issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

He just doesn't seem like he can stay out of trouble. (Assuming the reports are true).

Not that I'm condoning under age drinking but who can honestly say they didn't drink in HS/under the legal age

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

I'm 22 and I didn't. What's your point? It was never worth the hassle to me. When you've already been in trouble and have a lot riding on keeping your nose clean, it's probably not smart to be doing something you know is wrong.

My point is underage drinking(if true why) is the least serious thin Stevie could have done. Its not like he was caught doing drugs and covered it up or pretty much anything else; minus some of the less social people I know I'm pretty sure everyone I know drank back then; especially those of us involved in athletics.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'm 22 and I didn't. What's your point? It was never worth the hassle to me. When you've already been in trouble and have a lot riding on keeping your nose clean, it's probably not smart to be doing something you know is wrong.

::)

• Content Count:  260

My point is underage drinking(if true why) is the least serious thin Stevie could have done. Its not like he was caught doing drugs and covered it up or pretty much anything else; minus some of the less social people I know I'm pretty sure everyone I know drank back then; especially those of us involved in athletics.

If what some people are saying is true, he brought alcohol to school. I'd say that's a little more serious than drinking a beer at a buddy's house or something.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If what some people are saying is true, he brought alcohol to school. I'd say that's a little more serious than drinking a beer at a buddy's house or something.

I thought that was what homecoming was for.

I thought that was what homecoming was for.

I thought that's what all school dances were for...

Besides are we sure this Homecoming Dance was at LOL HS? I mean who actually holds Homecoming in their school gym any more?

• Content Count:  5,241

I think it was a little more than drinking going on....

• Content Count:  1

The issues with Weatherford go much deeper and much longer.  The truth will be coming all out soon. He was drunk at homecoming dance (on school property) and was suspended (shorter than the other student/students involved 2 days versus 7days) but then the guy (after being suspended) came drunk to school on Friday.  That is now the issue along with all the other cover ups through out his years at LOL.  The Bulls would be smart to check into all the issues swept under the rug in the past before having him part of our team.  Go Bulls-we do not need a kid with so much baggage...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The issues with Weatherford go much deeper and much longer.  The truth will be coming all out soon. He was drunk at homecoming dance (on school property) and was suspended (shorter than the other student/students involved 2 days versus 7days) but then the guy (after being suspended) came drunk to school on Friday.  That is now the issue along with all the other cover ups through out his years at LOL.  The Bulls would be smart to check into all the issues swept under the rug in the past before having him part of our team.  Go Bulls-we do not need a kid with so much baggage...

Yikes

Archived