• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOL High/Stevie Weatherford Issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like they knew something was up with the bottle and told him to throw it away to protect him.

So if Hatchers story was true, why were Kitchie and the Cheerleading Coach suspended?

I'm guess his story is a little twisted because he's trying to save his a**. There is obviously more to the story then is being let out. The updated story says that Weatherford was not at school or practice today and that he would not be the starter this weekend.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like they knew something was up with the bottle and told him to throw it away to protect him.

So if Hatchers story was true, why were Kitchie and the Cheerleading Coach suspended?

I'm guess his story is a little twisted because he's trying to save his a**. There is obviously more to the story then is being let out. The updated story says that Weatherford was not at school or practice today and that he would not be the starter this weekend.

They keep changing the story. Now it says the coaches threw the bottle away.

"Hatcher then went to Kitchie’s office to discuss Weatherford’s punishment, and they discarded the bottle at that time."

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I would not mind if we walk away from this kid.

Isn't this the second time he has brought shame upon himself?

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I would not mind if we walk away from this kid.

Isn't this the second time he has brought shame upon himself?

If this kid can't handle the last few weeks of high school, how well is he gonna adapt to the increased temptations of college life on the South Florida campus? I tend to give the benefit of the doubt, but this is just kind of silly.

Archived