• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Grady- Armwood HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

That was pretty bad how they handled the whole thing.  "Don't take any visits or we'll pull the scholly?"  So he stays true to his word, they wine and dine him all weekend and on Sunday morning pull it at 830am?  You have got to imagine the poor kid, probably STOKED about the weekend, already texted, talked to everyone he knew about all the promises they'd been feeding him and he sees the phone ring first thing thinking that it's another sweet call only to get hit with "we don't want you". 

Man I hope this isn't standard operating procedure bc that's really classless.  Can't blame kids for playing the field when this is the potential result they can get blindsided with.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Why would Grady go to Vandy? Yea its a great school FOR AN EDUCATION and its in the SEC...but its Vandy...they dont have any chance at football success. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Why would Grady go to Vandy? Yea its a great school FOR AN EDUCATION and its in the SEC...but its Vandy...they dont have any chance at football success. 

i think you answered your own question

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Vandy has great academics and other than that, the real thing that may make him sign there is the chance to play QB, instead of playing safety at USF. I don't know what the fuss is about this kid anyways. I could care less either way. We're stacked at the safety position.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Landing this kid is more about him choosing USF rather than his actual skills on the field. Don't get me wrong, he is a great athlete. I guess he has pull around the area and could open up pipelines for USF to get better players in the future.

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

It would be nice to open a pipeline to Armwood. As far as getting other kids in the future. I cant imagine with the number of big time players from Hillsborough county that go to FSU, UF, or whatever "Big Time" schools, that Grady will be able to get them to starts swaying them to leave those offers and come to USF just because he did. I think that whole aspect is way over-hyped.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That's grimy

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Would be a major coup for FIU

I've stated it before... I can see that program going BIG TIME.