• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls up 52 - 34 in bball game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

a little sloppy at first but doing better.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

67-48  6 mins left.

they will end up with 40 plus foul calls by the end between the teams.  unreal.  sucks to watch.  just let them play.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Much work to do for the Bulls. Also with that final score I hope "Slow it down" Stan isn't about to make an appearance early this season. Haynes didn't play btw.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Crater was aaparently in Stan's doghouse, sitting out the whole first half ... kind of looked surprised he was called on at all.

• Content Count:  1,079

I thought Burwell and Noriega looked much more confident on the court and that showed in their offensive production.  Neither of them handle the ball all that well and Noriega took two 5 second calls which were kinda dumb.  Poland reminded me of Mike Mercer with a better looking jumper, he will definitely help.  Dority looked like he could be a solid backup PG this year although he may be the best option if Haynes and Crater have such bad attitudes.  Dority would definitely give us more offense than Crater, but probably not the same defense.  Crater and Robertson looked uninterested when they were in there and i barely noticed them out there.  Gus and Famous looked like their normal selves as did Fitz.  Anderson kinda struggled IMO but not for lack of effort, I think he will be fine.  The rebounding looked suspect at times, we definitely need Gus to make a concerted effort to go to the glass on both ends.  Eckerd played with more intensity for most of the game and you could tell Heath was pissed.  Hopefully Haynes and Crater can get their heads on straight because we are gonna need at least one of them to be a big contributor at PG.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Have to agree with Vega. There is a good deal of work that is going to have to be done with this team.

Guessing Robertson was in the same doghouse as Crater last night.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Haynes/Crater/and Robertson were all in the dog house, simply for lack of effort in practice.

We'll see how they respond to the coaches challenge to step of the effort/intensity.

If they don't...Dority may be our starting PG.

• Content Count:  5,982

Haynes/Crater/and Robertson were all in the dog house, simply for lack of effort in practice.

We'll see how they respond to the coaches challenge to step of the effort/intensity.

If they don't...Dority may be our starting PG.

That's what Stan said but it wasn't the truth Velco. I'm learning that there is a couple of issues with Haynes. Crater doesn't have the trust of the coaches, and doesn't want to buy in to what they are preaching/teaching either. Robertson needs to stay away from Haynes as infections can sometimes spread.

I think we need to now look at potentially going into BE play with Lavonte Dority as out starting PG backed up by Mike Burwell...Ouch!

Btw the way hopefully these issues get cleared up and we can have our full team ready and focused on the task.

Anyway it's like I have been saying, replacing Chris Howard will be the hardest thing these program has ever faced.

Archived