• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls up 52 - 34 in bball game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

Haynes/Crater/and Robertson were all in the dog house, simply for lack of effort in practice.

We'll see how they respond to the coaches challenge to step of the effort/intensity.

If they don't...Dority may be our starting PG.

That's what Stan said but it wasn't the truth Velco. I'm learning that there is a couple of issues with Haynes. Crater doesn't have the trust of the coaches, and doesn't want to buy in to what they are preaching/teaching either. Robertson needs to stay away from Haynes as infections can sometimes spread.

I think we need to now look at potentially going into BE play with Lavonte Dority as out starting PG backed up by Mike Burwell...Ouch!

Btw the way hopefully these issues get cleared up and we can have our full team ready and focused on the task.

Anyway it's like I have been saying, replacing Chris Howard will be the hardest thing these program has ever faced.

I think we could survive with Dority starting and playing 25-30 mins a night and the experience he would get would help long term, but the better teams we play will kill us with pressure.  Burwell, Noriega or Poland do not handle the ball well against pressure.  We need to have Crater or Haynes ready to go and I hope it's Haynes because Crater is useless on offense.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

This is getting scarier by the moment.  If Burwell is the backup PG... i need to readjust my Friday predictions of 8-10 in big east play... to 2-16.  no feasible way we can win with Burwell as a PG.  I have no problems with him being on the court... he looked good yesterday... and Dority can definitely benefit from lots of playing time, but we MUST have Haynes and or Crater involved or we will be wasting such a talented front court.

Archived