• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels Gets A Helmet Sticker

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Honest question...do you guys really think BJ was great this past game to deserve a helmet sticker?

I still think that a bad Cincy D made him look good and he didnt make any stupid decisions. He's an avg QB at best.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517

I think hes a talented football player and hard worker, just not at the QB position. If we use him like we do Lamar as a WR/RB we would use his talents to the fullest on the field.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Honest question...do you guys really think BJ was great this past game to deserve a helmet sticker?

I still think that a bad Cincy D made him look good and he didnt make any stupid decisions. He's an avg QB at best.

yes he did deserve it. he had a great game. his 272.7 rating proves that he deserved it.

you may think your opinion means more than facts but it doesn't.

we scored more on cincy and he had a higher rating than both oklahoma and NC State's QB.

Daniels passer efficiency for the season is higher than Jacory Harris(Mia), John Brantley(UF), Kyle Parker(Clem), Garret Gilbert(Tex) among many others.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so hard on a sophomore QB in a new system with only 1 of his top 8 receivers from a year ago.

• Content Count:  1,570

Some people will hate BJ no matter what he do. They will hate him because he's either he too short, or he runs too much. Plus he's not Matt Grothe.

Some people will hate BJ no matter what he do. They will hate him because he's either he too short, or he runs too much. Plus he's not Matt Grothe.

Yeah I just don't get it. 2nd highest passer rating in the country for the week + 2 rushing TDs on the road against a 2 time defending conference champ who hasn't lost a conference game at home in over 2 years and has only lost 1 other conference game total in over 2 years  doesn't deserve a helmet sticker?? wow. I'd hate to see what it would take.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

He was more than just an average qb on Friday night and THAT'S what the sticker was based on .... It didn't hurt that Lou was probably close to the story and aware of the **** thrown BJ's way the last couple weeks.

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Even though BJ deserved the sticker, I doubt he gets one if Lou Holtz's son isn't coaching the Bulls.

Even though BJ deserved the sticker, I doubt he gets one if Lou Holtz's son isn't coaching the Bulls.

he got one last year from rece davis for the FSU win.

nothing wrong with giving him one for beating a 2 time defending conference champ on the road. 2nd highest pass rating for the week + 2 TDs rushing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/notebook?page=notebook/gamedayFinal094

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't know he got one for FSU. Good for Rece. Now let's get a real USF helmet to ESPN.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he deserves one

he played great

Archived