• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels Gets A Helmet Sticker

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  161

is it wrong that I laugh when posters on this board think their criticism has any impact whatsoever on anyone other than other posters?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

BJ played to his potential for a change this season, and the receivers were running the correct routes.  He deserved the recognition from ESPN, and he deserved the BIG EAST offensive player of the week award.

Yes many of us, including me, were hard on him.  We expected better of him this season.  He responded.  Constructive criticism is beneficial if the person responds and improves themself.

Exactly MikeG

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  161

BJ played to his potential for a change this season, and the receivers were running the correct routes.  He deserved the recognition from ESPN, and he deserved the BIG EAST offensive player of the week award.

Yes many of us, including me, were hard on him.  We expected better of him this season.  He responded.  Constructive criticism is beneficial if the person responds and improves themself.

Exactly MikeG

well I wasn't trying to point out anyone in particular -- as I have seen it from several sources. Now I suppose you could be buddies with someone from the team and actually be talking to them directly. But most of us only see these guys on the field.

Also-- I think hightech was mixing what he said and what he saw in the same sentence. I didn't read them as saying "what I wrote had an impact on BJ"

I think they meant the universal criticism being thrown around by media and coaches etc-- and to a lesser extent, fans.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

such a worldly view. MikeG has earned my respect.

Archived