• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAITH RESTORED!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

It wasn't pretty but this win reaffirmed my faith in Holtz. There was bound to be a learning curve. Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Perhaps the Bulls will FINISH STRONG.

• Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

It wasn't pretty but this win reaffirmed my faith in Holtz. There was bound to be a learning curve. Go Bulls!

It's going to take more than one win to make up for those two embarassing losses. I agree it was a good game and we executed a good gameplan, but I'll need to see more before I'm convinced. We lose to Rutgers in the same fashion as prior games and the board will be up in arms calling for HCSH and BJDs heads.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Nothing to restore on my part. I think I've maintained that Holtz will advance this program. Nothing that has happened this year has changed that. I figure we'll see more downs than ups like this before the season ends, but I have seen a bright future since the spring game.

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

If USF plays the rest of the year like they did against Cinci,  they could be 4-3 in the big east.  That is what most predicted this year.  That is on par with all of CJL's teams also. 

• Content Count:  477

If we can go 3-1 in BE from here on, to finish 4-3 in conference, I'll be delighted.  The season through Thursday dinner time definitely lowered my hopes and expectations, but now a 7-5 season looks pretty good.  Any chance we could beat Miami, too?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

If we can go 3-1 in BE from here on, to finish 4-3 in conference, I'll be delighted.  The season through Thursday dinner time definitely lowered my hopes and expectations, but now a 7-5 season looks pretty good.  Any chance we could beat Miami, too?

I don't know, Miami looked pretty good yesterday against UNC.  Outside of there bad loss to FSU, they've looked like one of the best teams in the ACC.

Guest nybullsfan

Only if they're overconfident against us, which they won't be. Too much at stake if they lose. Just like USF vs. UCF

• Content Count:  1,633

Nothing to restore on my part. I think I've maintained that Holtz will advance this program. Nothing that has happened this year has changed that. I figure we'll see more downs than ups like this before the season ends, but I have seen a bright future since the spring game.

Well said. Anyone who expected a BCS game wasn't realistic. The lack of offense was rather disheartening, but it seemed like this week they played towards BJ's stregnths and if they keep that up, USF should be much better over the remainder of the season..

Archived