• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Embarasing - Half time of Pitt vs Syracuse Game show USF issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

During the half time they showed USF problems and how are players could not adjust to being overloaded on one side or getting safety blitzes.  So, what I saw was how the problems are BJ, the receivers and the O-line not communicating and able to adjust. 

Did anyone else catch this?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

dont have espn 3... :<

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

The embarrassing thing is that Pitt put up 28 points in a half against a team that we scored 3 points in the entire game.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

our offense is terrible

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I didn't see it. The announcers during the game alluded to seeing problems with the line adjustments during their preparation to broadcast the game.

If there are problems with three units on the offensive side of the ball, as some have suggested on here, it is obviously more than just BJ missing open receivers.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

During the half time they showed USF problems and how are players could not adjust to being overloaded on one side or getting safety blitzes.  So, what I saw was how[glow=red,2,300] the problems are BJ, the receivers and the O-line not communicating and able to adjust.  [/glow]

It's the coach's job to make adjustments, it's the player's job to do what coaches tell them.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

During the half time they showed USF problems and how are players could not adjust to being overloaded on one side or getting safety blitzes.  So, what I saw was how[glow=red,2,300] the problems are BJ, the receivers and the O-line not communicating and able to adjust.  [/glow]

It's the coach's job to make adjustments, it's the player's job to do what coaches tell them.

I think he was talking more of the micro (not macro) adjustments.  When teams blitz BJ has to recognize and get out to hot read for example. 

Not sure how many threads we can have kicking the same dead horse.  Breaking news, our offense sucks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I think he was talking more of the micro (not macro) adjustments.  When teams blitz BJ has to recognize and get out to hot read for example. 

Not sure how many threads we can have kicking the same dead horse.  Breaking news, our offense sucks.

I agree, but the fact that it went on all game indicates a macro not micro issue.  PITT adjusted within 2 possessions.

• Content Count:  521

Not sure how many threads we can have kicking the same dead horse.  Breaking news, our offense *****.

***NEWSFLASH*** this was a problem when grothe was here too.. especially when we are in shotgun, 5 WR sets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

During the half time they showed USF problems and how are players could not adjust to being overloaded on one side or getting safety blitzes.  So, what I saw was how the problems are BJ, the receivers and the O-line not communicating and able to adjust. 

Please let's not start the "embarrassing" ******** again ...

Archived