• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now we know why our previous OC's kept the offense vanilla

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

BJ also made a couple flip passes that floated to receivers in the flats with defenders swarmed all around.  Frankly, BJ should have had MORE picks last night. 

A lot of folks want to blame Skip for our offensive performance, but I think we can place a lot of the blame on the lack of a competent QB.  He might have the "athletic gifts," but that amounts to a hill of beans when you have the decision-making abilities of a lemming.

BJ is throwing the interceptions in game situations, I couldn't give a rats @#%$ what he does in practice.  Keeping BJ in the game is ALL CSH.  No one knows how any of our other QB's or Rocky for that matter because they have not been given a chance.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think the point is, if a QB can't get it done in practice, what makes you think he can do it in a live game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

I think the point is, if a QB can't get it done in practice, what makes you think he can do it in a live game?

crystal%20ball.jpg

• Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

Get what done?  I'm not going to measure granularity beyond the L.  You can't do worse than lose; and it is already ugly.

Archived