• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now we know why our previous OC's kept the offense vanilla

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Our QB's are not capable of learning from their mistakes. BJ looks lost right now. He can not locate open receivers. The shot of Holtz asking BJ " What he saw" last night spoke to how uncoachable he is. Skip's remarks going into the locker room at half also revealed his lack of trust of in BJ's abilities. I know our O line is not blocking well, but BJ needs to make better decisions. It is his decision to make make. Even his attempt to throw the ball away last night was almost intercepted. It can't be that hard to throw it out of bounds. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

placing the blame on our coaching staff for this kid's ineffectiveness is just plain dumb.

• Content Count:  809

BJ also made a couple flip passes that floated to receivers in the flats with defenders swarmed all around.  Frankly, BJ should have had MORE picks last night. 

A lot of folks want to blame Skip for our offensive performance, but I think we can place a lot of the blame on the lack of a competent QB.  He might have the "athletic gifts," but that amounts to a hill of beans when you have the decision-making abilities of a lemming.

• Content Count:  444

placing the blame on our coaching staff for this kid's ineffectiveness is just plain dumb.

If the coaching staff inserted Rocky at QB and he was ineffective, would it be dumb to blame coaches for the decision to play Rocky?

• Content Count:  198

If the coaching staff inserted Rocky at QB and he was ineffective, would it be dumb to blame coaches for the decision to play Rocky?

What did Rocky ever do to you? Why does he need to be associated with ineffectiveness?

• Content Count:  809

As long as Rocky doesn't toss FIVE interceptions in one game, he might actually be a better option at QB.  We should launch a "Start Rocky at QB!" campaign. 

• Content Count:  444

What did Rocky ever do to you? Why does he need to be associated with ineffectiveness?

lol.  I only chose Rocky because I'm pretty sure his field vision is quite limited inside that Rocky head.

• Content Count:  511

Where did I blame the coaching staff? I said now I see why the previous coaching staff  had a vanilla offense because they had to dumb down the offense for him. If anything you can see how frustrated Skip was with BJ last night. I never blamed the coaching staff. BJ, to me, looks uncoachable. Sorry you thought my blast was directed at the coaching staff. It is directed at BJ. He is the one not listening to what his coaches are telling him and learning from his mistakes.

• Content Count:  971

Somebody miss Chico already?  Problem is . . . last year's system wouldn't work this year either . . . no reason for the defense to hang back.  gb!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If the coaches decided to pull rocky out of the game and put in a quadriplegic would that make everyone happy?  Or should we just leave rocky in because unfortunately he's the best option we've got at QB?

Archived