• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This was going to be our season, we might as well face it

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Even so, that would still be a true  freshman QB.  WE have two of them now, but are they going to be any better?  I would say give them a try.  At least give Evald the ball to see.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Carnes was never coming here.

All the major recruiting sites had Carnes as a commit for months until days before sgning day when his scholarship offer was pulled.

I don't have the time nor inclination to look for the articles, but he wasn't coming here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

- We could of won last night, again the announcers pointed out (2 times) that Bogan and Landi were both wide open for an easy td. If BJ hits this we would had tied.

God, I hope we don't start hearing this **** every game from now on from the "experts" in the booth every time a wr is open. Granted, BJ made two GLARING mistakes against Syracuse with open men. I haven't rewatched last night's game so I don't know the circumstances but I'd venture to guess most games have times where wr's, for each team, are open for td's but the qb can't get the ball there, for one reason or another. I know **** well that we've had opponents miss on opportunities ... but unoriginal clowns in the booth will pick up on that and start tossing it out there no matter what the circumstances ...

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Our team is not that bad, Bogan and Bravo-Brown are getting wide the * open, our defense is improving with every game and is ranked 14th or 15th in the country (no link, they flashed that during the game last night), heck even our kicking demons have been exercised, Bonani made a career long field goal last night, so we do have some positive things and should be 6-0 or 5-2 right now if not for BJ Daniels. Sure our o line ***** but what the heck they have always sucked and BJ is supposed to be the reincarnation of Michael Vick so what gives... at least Vick can throw a ball to an open wideout.

- We could of won last night, again the announcers pointed out (2 times) that Bogan and Landi were both wide open for an easy td. If BJ hits this we would had tied.

- We should had stomped Cuse, all BJ had to do is hit the 7 wide open receivers 7x6 = 42 points. (42-13 should had been the score not counting the points after).

- We could had beat UF if not for bj daniels interception palooza... almost, if not all, of the Gayturds points came off of interceptions with the exception of the fumble that was returned for a TD.

In any event I have  :deadhorse enough...

I AGREE WITH THESE STATEMENTS

• Content Count:  2,511

Carnes was never coming here.

All the major recruiting sites had Carnes as a commit for months until days before sgning day when his scholarship offer was pulled.

I don't have the time nor inclination to look for the articles, but he wasn't coming here.

He was wavering and playing games by saying he was going to visit other campuses or something like that.  Holtz did not have time for someone who was not a committed recruit, so he used that scholarship on someone who wanted to be here.

• Content Count:  1,985

I guess my point here originally was that the intent was for BJ to take this team as the #1 this year.  Initially the plan would have had him starting his first season, we have actually had him a year earlier than planned, so this outcome was predestined, and not really a coaching issue.

They pretty much had him play his game last night, I did not see much, other than production, that changed from 2009 season in last night's play.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Too bad we didn't end up with Geno Smith.  We did recruit the hell out of him. 

Ace Sanders at USC is looking like dynamite this year as well.

Even Godfrey at UCF is looking good.

Archived