• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's going to be a long season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I have come to the conclusion after today's game, that the Bulls are going to take alot lumps this season.  The Bulls will be lucky to win one game this season in the BE.  I plan on watching the young guys develop and would love to see Holtz bite the bullet and go with Gunsby.  The Bulls are a team in transition and I look forward to an improved team next year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Sit back, eat some hot dogs and enjoy the transition period.  It's not a bad time to be a Bulls fan!  It will be interesting to see how they build the new team.  The bandwagon may empty out a bit but the real fans are still coming out.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I have come to the conclusion after today's game, that the Bulls are going to take alot lumps this season.  The Bulls will be lucky to win one game this season in the BE.  I plan on watching the young guys develop and would love to see Holtz bite the bullet and go with Gunsby.  The Bulls are a team in transition and I look forward to an improved team next year.

+1

unless skip really thinks BJ is his QB for 2011 and 2012, now's the time to go with J-Gunz.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

A win against wvu on thurs and everyone will be singing a different tune.

Not saying we will def win on thur but it can happen.

Cuse plays a lot like pitt and rutgers with that power running style.  Our team isn't built that way...yet.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Cuse plays a lot like pitt and rutgers with that power running style.  Our team isn't built that way...yet.

My fear is that our team isn't "built" any way right now  :-[

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Sit back, eat some hot dogs and enjoy the transition period.  It's not a bad time to be a Bulls fan!  It will be interesting to see how they build the new team.  The bandwagon may empty out a bit but the real fans are still coming out.

You can always see the "real" fans...they are the ones always standing!

;)

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

You can always see the "real" fans...they are the ones always standing!

;)

Hehe, well keep in mind that unless you are in the student section, you will be thrown out of the stadium for standing up for too long.

Guest nybullsfan

I was actually thinking the opposite - if we don't get it together, it will be a short season without a bowl game

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

My fear is that our team isn't "built" any way right now  :-[

Lots of square pegs being hammered into round holes and a whole position group that was left pretty barren by the previous staff and injury (WR). 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

I was actually thinking the opposite - if we don't get it together, it will be a short season without a bowl game

I was thinking the same thing.  Don't see 3 more wins on the schedule to get bowl eligible.

Archived