• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Bulls fans, can we talk about your hoops team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I expect Toralyn Fitzpatrick to take a big step forward in playing along with his fellow frontcourt mates in Gilchrist and Famous. Ron Anderson, transfer from Kansas State, provides another big body in the frontcourt, but I expect him to be more of a defensive and rebounding role-player.

The backcourt has a lot of unanswered questions. If Anthony Crater can keep his turnovers down and play intelligent "court general" basketball, he'll be fine. Those are big question marks for him though because he seems to play with a lot of emotion. The kid is a great defensive player, but we need him to be a complete PG. As another poster on here mentioned, Shaun Noreiga looks like he's ready to take a step forward. Coming out of high school, Noreiga had a sharpshooter's reputation. Never really played much because he seemed lost in USF's defensive schemes. Based on his preseason play in Brazil, it appears that Heath may have some confidence in him this year.

Wings Robertson and Poland are JuCo transfers that appear to have some talent. I'll reserve judgment until I see them in conference play. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

GO BULLS! BASKETBALL FTW!

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Gus no question