• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DT- Elkino Watson

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

omg Charlie, recruit your own state, ha.

He did just get off an 8 year long coaching stint at UF where he won 2 National Championship rings.  He's got a heck of a lot of clout in Florida as he's been recruiting the state for a very long time.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

He did just get off an 8 year long coaching stint at UF where he won 2 National Championship rings.  He's got a heck of a lot of clout in Florida as he's been recruiting the state for a very long time.

Thx. I've been living with my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears. That clarifies everything.

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

Thx. I've been living with my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears. That clarifies everything.

How do you pick your nose?

Guest nybullsfan

Now, THAT's funny!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Rivals finally got around to ranking Watson. He is of course, wait for it, wait, 3 stars.

No one who is rated for the first time by Rivals this close to signing day will get above 3 stars.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rivals finally got around to ranking Watson. He is of course, wait for it, wait, 3 stars.

No one who is rated for the first time by Rivals this close to signing day will get above 3 stars.

Ratings systems are a lot like chowder. You can put in a lot of different stuff, name it what you want and it still all comes out as stew.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

NEVER underestimate the pinky

Archived