• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta say I love the new offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Not based on anything spectacular they did against FAU, but I love Fitch's system.  I just personaly love the power run game and play action passing.  Should serve us well in the Big East.

I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg also.  BJ still has a ton to learn and as he matures, I think it will be more multiple. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6

I loved the option against Florida.  Hope we see it again next week.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

I loved the option against Florida.  Hope we see it again next week.

agreed, its nice to have a game plan.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Smash mouth football is a beautiful thing.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I love the use of the play action pass.

Hard to say I like the offense until we see how effective it will be against more than just a 1AA team and the worst run defense in the country.

• Content Count:  521

it goes to show you how much Coaching makes a difference in college football.  we have/had the talent to win this conference, its about time we make good use of it.  only thing we gotta do is execute and limit turnovers!!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Great thread. I love the new style of offense as well. Power running is very effective and we have the OL to be successful with. That sets up play action and B.J. is very good at the ball fake on play action plays.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i'll reserve my judgment until we play a half decent BCS team....

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Still too early to make any judgements about how good the offense is.  We saw an efficient game against the worst run defense in the country. Certainly not an overwhelming display. Plancher didn't even have 100 yards against a weak run defense. UCONN's Running back put up almost 200 yards against an S.E.C.team.

Still a lot of concern with the passing game. Only one pass to the backs. No productivity to speak of from the TEs.

Way too early to know if this offense is good enough to take us to the top of the league. Still unproven in my book.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Still too early to make any judgements about how good the offense is.   We saw an efficient game against the worst run defense in the country. Certainly not an overwhelming display. Plancher didn't even have 100 yards against a weak run defense. UCONN's Running back put up almost 200 yards against an S.E.C.team.

Still a lot of concern with the passing game. Only one pass to the backs. No productivity to speak of from the TEs.

Way too early to know if this offense is good enough to take us to the top of the league. Still unproven in my book.

No, it's not too early to make judgements. We've already seen we can run the ball effectively. Having Bogan back made a big difference in the passing game. Getting Griffin back next week will help even more.

I'm not sure how you can't say last wasn't wasn't overwhelming. We're trying to establish the run and we're doing a good job of it so far. By doing this we run clock, so you lose offensive yards because of it. Defense played very well.

Using UConn as an example doesn't mean anything. They were struggling at home against a very BAD SEC team.

We have thrown to the RB's early in the season. I think you'll see more of that now that Big East play is upon us.

Archived