• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Endless Topic?? - Helmet Color

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Do I even have to say we are Green and Gold.  I know it falls on deaf ears or whatever, but I beleive we would have won in gold helmets saturday.  We looked like a Div 1AA and they treated like one.

Outside of the St. Pete Bowl win when they were introduced I do not believe we have won in white helmets.  At least no big games.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,386

there is one of the threads, what, at least every week or so...maybe the mods should just make a "Mind numbing helmet/uniform drivel, et al" thread. It'd probably be longer than the ucf/usf one.  ::)

+1

:lmao

and by the way? War Flamingo, y'all!

:laughingnew ;D

Guest Sunburned

Do I even have to say we are Green and Gold.  I know it falls on deaf ears or whatever, but I beleive we would have won in gold helmets saturday.  We looked like a Div 1AA and they treated like one.

Outside of the St. Pete Bowl win when they were introduced I do not believe we have won in white helmets.  At least no big games.

59-14 win over Stony Brook, now that's BIG!!!!

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Please bring back the GREEN AND FREAKING GOLD THOSE ARE THE SCHOOL COLORS!!!

Agreed!

• Content Count:  2,558

So we lost the game because of the white helmets and not the 5 turnovers?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

So we lost the game because of the white helmets and not the 5 turnovers?

Clearly.

• Content Count:  2,558

oh, that makes sense

From the SPTimes blog:

Holtz said the decision to wear white helmets the last two weeks was made by the players. The team votes each week to decide what to wear. "We'll wear pink bluebonnets if we're going to go out and win," Holtz said.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Granted it wasn't a big bowl game but it was apparently a step up from the St. Pete Bowl.... I think we wore them at our bowl last season... and I believe we won.  >:D

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Well screw it. Judy has already done away with the brahma bull so we are just "the bulls" now, just any old bull oh well. Now the players get to vote for the school colors wait we have no school colors cause... we can where anything as long as we win well we didn't sat. Hmmmm why do we even need the iconic U maybe we should re-vote on the mascot I am down with USF chickens ala-1960's close second to the Bulls. Wait on second thought maybe we should just vote every week for a new mascot screw Rocky! Oh, and go War Flamingo!

Archived