• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SF Tyler Harris has a list of 7: Good News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

USF is on that list. St. John's, North Carolina State, Wake Forest, Providence, Iowa, and Connecticut round out his seven. Harris will have in homes with all 7 schools and sign with one of them this November.

Also in my bottom feeders on the rise update. Rutgers just got another blue chip commitment with PG Myles Mack(12th rated PG) now joining Kadeem Jack(8th rated PF) who committed yesterday. In 2 days they got a highly touted Big man and PG. That's how you big a winning team right there. Outstanding job by Coach Mike Rice and I now expect Mike Taylor to join train.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Need a PG and C in this class. Good to see we're in the hunt for this kid. I'll reserve judgment until our class is complete, but I think Reggie Hanson has got to be sweating a bit with regard to his job security.

Need a PG and C in this class. Good to see we're in the hunt for this kid. I'll reserve judgment until our class is complete, but I think Reggie Hanson has got to be sweating a bit with regard to his job security.

I agree with you on what we need the most with this class and on Reggie Hanson. Frankly other than Cox no other assistant coach has brought talent in for their boss.

Tyler visited Uconn yesterday. Nothing really noteworthy to report. He stayed a short time, played pickup with the players, and met Calhoun.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We need a PF/C and a true PG. High "quality" players would be good. 

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

Vega what other big men besides Greg Lewis and zollo de we have a legitimate shot at landing?

Vega what other big men besides Greg Lewis and zollo de we have a legitimate shot at landing?

It will take someone with real in depth basketball recruiting sources to find any players other then the 4 or 5 we know about that USF kinda has a decent chance of getting.

It is very, very hard to find anything on players rated outside the top 250 to be able to tell who they are looking at. Right now it's looking more and more like that's where USF will be recruiting to find a big man. Although I would expect us to bring in a JC big and/or transfer sometime in the spring.

Greg Lewis might be our only hope at getting a Big that at least is considered a high D-1 prospect. I'm not certain but Waverley Austin might be a 2011 recruit now so maybe USF gets back evolved with him.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

We need a PG with a 3pt shot and can control the game

That would be Shane Larkin :)