• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 2011 Games

When do you think USF will finalize the 2011 football schedule  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

No UCF plz.

i have a bad feeling it may happen.  if so, it would be interesting to see what the deal is.  2-for-1 hopefully, if it does happen.

That's kind of exciting to me. There's no way they sign a 2 for 1, but they might be willing to sign a 3 for 2 or a 4 for 3.

No way .... It will be 1 for 1's or nothing. O 'Leary is a as big an *** as some of their fans and there's no way he agrees to that ... That would be beneath them.  :D

Then they don't get scheduled.  Fine with us.  It will be on our terms, if it happens, not theirs.  They want the series way more than we do.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

UCF can't be scheduled.

Their 2011 OOC sched is full:

Charleston Southern

Boston College

@FIU

@Texas

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

UCF can't be scheduled.

Their 2011 OOC sched is full:

Charleston Southern

Boston College

@FIU

@Texas

They can be scheduled.

If we were to offer a series, they would drop one of those games faster than anything.  Remember, Rutgers took FIU from our schedule about a year before hand.

• Content Count:  1,757

Hopefully within the next few years the Big East gets with the program and adds a 9th member to help out with the scheduling... hopefully that would equate to having no more Stony Brooks or Woffords.

While I firmly believe in opening the season with a IAA or low level IA team, I agree that the Big East needs to get with it and add a 9th team just for scheduling.  I'd rather play another conference game over having three creampuffs (FAU, WKU and Stony Brook.

• Content Count:  3,403

A lot of our choices for another conference team would be cream puffs.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Low level 1A-no more AA

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Hopefully within the next few years the Big East gets with the program and adds a 9th member to help out with the scheduling... hopefully that would equate to having no more Stony Brooks or Woffords.

While I firmly believe in opening the season with a IAA or low level IA team, I agree that the Big East needs to get with it and add a 9th team just for scheduling.  I'd rather play another conference game over having three creampuffs (FAU, WKU and Stony Brook.

why split the revenue one more way just for scheduling? why can't they just schedule somebody good? Hell UCF signed a home and home with South Carolina.

3 games this year aren't worth the price of admission. WKU, FAU and stoney brook. the scheduling philosophy needs to change. this is not how I want to spend my entertainment dollars.

Bring in more BCS teams or high level mid-majors like S Miss, ECU, Houston, TCU, etc.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It will be another WKU Sunbelt/MAC type team, with ND and Miami already on the OOC schedule.

The scheduling philosophy could be different now with Coach Holtz here.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

It will be another WKU Sunbelt/MAC type team, with ND and Miami already on the OOC schedule.

The scheduling philosophy could be different now with Coach Holtz here.

let's hope so. I want to be entertained. I don't care about consecutive bowl streaks if it means we play 3 cupcakes a year. I'll take a tough regular season schedule any day.

Guest Sunburned

Amen! 

Archived