• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q&A with Plant offensive tackle Tony Posada

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I wouldnt even call him...he clearly does not want to be here and we already have a bunch of OLinemen that do, I dont care where he is from.

I think that is a little short sighted.

The guy pretty much went out of his way to put down USF when he committed to Michigan...thats a pretty strong sign to me.  He also goes to Plant, they have too high opinions of themselves to go to USF.

Could be he'd have to take too big a pay cut to come here ....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I wouldnt even call him...he clearly does not want to be here and we already have a bunch of OLinemen that do, I dont care where he is from.

The guy pretty much went out of his way to put down USF when he committed to Michigan...thats a pretty strong sign to me.  He also goes to Plant, they have too high opinions of themselves to go to USF.

TMT can you show evidence that Michigan was planning to pay him?  If not is that a fair assertion?  Since you take others tongue and cheek comments literally the same should be done for all....no?

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

TMT can you show evidence that Michigan was planning to pay him?  If not is that a fair assertion?  Since you take others tongue and cheek comments literally the same should be done for all....no?

:lolnew

Actually, I was talking about Plant ... and it's "tongue IN cheek comments".

Actually, I was talking about Plant ... and it's "tongue IN cheek comments".

That still doesn't make sense triple, keep trying...so you're saying he wouldn't take a pay cut to go to Michigan?  If that's not what you're saying then that's certainly how you worded it, and your defense seems to still suggest that.  You're a word smith re-read your dribble and then tell me how that makes any sense since he's ALREADY A UM commit.

BTW, TMT thanks for the tongue-in-cheek reminder...I type fast and tangent freaks like you who moderate hate to allow for the edit feature because you get your rocks off tagging posters for these mistakes.

It's so refreshing to see posters off on a rant and I'm not even involved.

:D

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

It's so refreshing to see posters off on a rant and I'm not even involved.

yet  >:D

Not a rant at all, it was a relevant discussion to Tony Posada however triple made an assertion that Tony was taking a pay-cut by possibly decommitting from UM.  Just not following his insinuation or logic, and was asking him to explain...and the explanation was equally as confusing.

I am to guess then that there is no logic behind Tony Posada possibly getting paid at UM, or Plant or wherever triple was alluding to.  Just 'tongue-in-cheek' banter. ;D

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Not a rant at all, it was a relevant discussion to Tony Posada however triple made an assertion that Tony was taking a pay-cut by possibly decommitting from UM.  Just not following his insinuation or logic, and was asking him to explain...and the explanation was equally as confusing.

I am to guess then that there is no logic behind Tony Posada possibly getting paid at UM, or Plant or wherever triple was alluding to.  Just 'tongue-in-cheek' banter. ;D

Well, that's the polite way to put it, just a philosophical disagreement among the intelligentia.

Archived