• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q&A with Plant offensive tackle Tony Posada

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

But there is this

"“USF really never was really in it,†he said. “I guess I had them in my top list because they were my in-state school, but I really never liked the atmosphere"

"It’s between Michigan and Texas Tech,†said Florida offensive tackle Tony Posada, who will announce his choice tomorrow."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

But there is this

"“USF really never was really in it,†he said. “I guess I had them in my top list because they were my in-state school, but I really never liked the atmosphere"

"It’s between Michigan and Texas Tech,†said Florida offensive tackle Tony Posada, who will announce his choice tomorrow."

I remembered that quote from back then and wondered what Josh was basing his tweet on .... hope he's right, though.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I highly doubt Posada comes to USF.  He would literally have to call up Skip and ask to come here.  The staff's not going to reach out to him.  I'm not saying they wouldn't take him, but they're not going to chase him.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I highly doubt Posada comes to USF.  He would literally have to call up Skip and ask to come here.  The staff's not going to reach out to him.  I'm not saying they wouldn't take him, but they're not going to chase him.

If he does indeed open up his recruiting, it wouldn't hurt for someone on the staff to give him a call.  that's not exactly, "chasing" him.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If he does indeed open up his recruiting, it wouldn't hurt for someone on the staff to give him a call.  that's not exactly, "chasing" him.

I'm sure we'd give him a call, but if he didn't sound enthusiastic or interested in USF I think they wouldn't honestly pursue him.  Just send him the forms to fax in and let him make his decision on his own.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldnt even call him...he clearly does not want to be here and we already have a bunch of OLinemen that do, I dont care where he is from.

I wouldnt even call him...he clearly does not want to be here and we already have a bunch of OLinemen that do, I dont care where he is from.

I think that is a little short sighted.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

We should take him just to make inroads at PHS.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

The guy pretty much went out of his way to put down USF when he committed to Michigan...thats a pretty strong sign to me.  He also goes to Plant, they have too high opinions of themselves to go to USF.

The guy pretty much went out of his way to put down USF when he committed to Michigan...thats a pretty strong sign to me.  He also goes to Plant, they have too high opinions of themselves to go to USF.

Again, if he opens up his recruiting, it doesn't hurt to make a 10 minute phone call.

Archived