• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2011 Notre Dame Game...?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the tips... I;ll do all of the above except for the pep rally... I only wear Green and Gold.

Once I can book a room I'm going to do it for Thurs-Sunday... gonna spend Thursday in Chicago looking around and the other two days in Notre Dame.

From my research the best place to stay is the Morris Inn which is smack dab right in the heart of Notre Dame. However there are a number of places that will be cheaper just a stone's throw up Dixie highway.

http://www.onetravelsource.com/attractions-hotels/US/IN/Notre-Dame/University-of-Notre-Dame_Notre-Dame/

Dude, it's Notre Dame, their colors are green and gold as well.  So go to the pep rally.  You can wear schools colors, just don't ahve any USF references and they will never be able to tell the difference.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501

That will be a special game.  maybe the mods could peg a travel/advice thread for the game.  Unless i have passed away or gone broke I am going.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I've got family in the Toledo, OH area.  I'll be staying there and driving over for the game.  It's only about 150 miles to South bend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Hoping that getting 4 or 6 tickets for this game won't be impossible.  It is a long trip so I've got my fingers crossed.  This is a can't miss for me.  Drove through the campus and the stadium once many years ago.  Looking forward to this experience.

Guest Sunburned

Dude, it's Notre Dame, their colors are green and gold as well.  So go to the pep rally.  You can wear schools colors, just don't ahve any USF references and they will never be able to tell the difference.

Dude, Notre Dame's school colors are Blue and Gold not green and gold.  When the Irish wear 

green it's Kelly Green not USF Green (dark).

Guest Sunburned

Dude, Notre Dame's school colors are Blue and Gold not green and gold.   When the Irish fans wear 

green it's Kelly Green not USF Green (dark).

• Content Count:  2,495

Hoping that getting 4 or 6 tickets for this game won't be impossible.  It is a long trip so I've got my fingers crossed.  This is a can't miss for me.  Drove through the campus and the stadium once many years ago.  Looking forward to this experience.

I was wondering about this myself.  There are four of us who may want to go.  Hoping the ticket allocation does not end up being rationed like the UF game. 

Anyone know the visitor ticket situation at Notre Dame?  I'm assuming they sell out every home game. 

• Content Count:  5,691

I'm just gonna take a short drive there for the game.

Can also take a train over there

• Content Count:  2,558

Have family in Columbus Ohio and friends in Chicago, will have to see if any of those options are close enough to drive from

• Content Count:  9,038

Have family in Columbus Ohio

240 miles.

friends in Chicago

90 miles.

Archived