• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF have a rival?

Guest AstroBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Hate is a strong word.  To me, UCF is a rival of USF, not an enemy.  I don't like UCF a lot, but I don't hate them.  I mean if like I saw a UCFer stranded, broken down with a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't try to run over him--I'd maybe help him by throwing a tire iron at him.

Hate is not a strong word in the world of sports... I also don't hate all of them, there are a few Bulls fans that also have UCF degrees, I don't hate them... and I have also met a few UCF fans that are not r-tards, I don't hate them either.

Personally I have had run-ins with UCiF turds almost on a regular basis where they cut me off in traffic, mash all of the buttons on the elevator and run off,  yell some childish catch phrase and run off, yada, yada, yada...

By my definition I hate UCiF just as much as a Gator fan hates a Georgia fan or just as much as a Yankee fan hates a Red Sox fan.

:2cents

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

yankees make me want to vomit

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

So while I would not define it as a classic rivalry yet, given the growth of both schools, and the similarities between our schools, and our proximity to each other, I would suspect that someday the UCF/USF game will be to us like the UF/FSU game is to those fans.  And I think that will happen within a decade.  

Only way that happens is if we both get in the same conference .... or, possibly, the same level (both BCS, both non-BCS) ... I'm assuming your predicting that happening with your within a decade prediction.

Yes, I am making two assumptions.  1 that Skip renews the USF/UCF game on the schedule and 2 that the conference alignment makes us both in same conf or at least as BCS schools. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,641
  • Days Won:  424

So while I would not define it as a classic rivalry yet, given the growth of both schools, and the similarities between our schools, and our proximity to each other, I would suspect that someday the UCF/USF game will be to us like the UF/FSU game is to those fans.  And I think that will happen within a decade.  

Only way that happens is if we both get in the same conference .... or, possibly, the same level (both BCS, both non-BCS) ... I'm assuming your predicting that happening with your within a decade prediction.

Yes, I am making two assumptions.  1 that Skip renews the USF/UCF game on the schedule and 2 that the conference alignment makes us both in same conf or at least as BCS schools. 

#1 won't do it but #2 will ....

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc

Archived