• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Graduating Soon: Season Tix Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

https://admin.xosn.com/pics24/0/DO/DOZEIDHXYDRVSEU.20080111193054.jpg

Section 240; I was in 239 and that side is good, but hard to see anything on the other end and I had the ship blocking the view of the North endzone score board

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I think a recent grad program was started a couple years ago but never really took off.  So I don't know if they still do it and just don't advertise it or if it is no longer.  From what I remember, it was in the $100 donation sections.  What they did is your first year in that section you only had to pay $25, the next year $50, then $75, then the full $100.  That was the advantage of doing the "recent grad" plan.  I think what ended up happening though is most of the recent grads wanted to sit in the South endzone instead of doing the recent grad plan/sections.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have tried for years to find a section that worked for me....I like to stand and yell-but everywhere I go I find people who likes the same, but then they give someone their tickets and then they complain when i do what I always do (stand)...so I moved this year to where our tickets have our backs up against the concrete wall in the 100's-no more ppl complaining im standing.

This is what I would suggest to do  ;)

I'm in section 128 and also sit in the last row of the lower bowl up against the 10 foot concrete wall... I can stand, sit, or act a fool when ever I want  ;D

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

FIRST and FOREMOST - LOCK IN A SEASON TICKET!

Start anywhere you want. I would imagine that you could trade with scalpers around the stadium if you want to. Why? Priorty points, garaunteed pricing. How much do you think Pitt or UConn tickets will be worth IF the BULLS have a great season?

You can always change seats if you don't like the ones you have.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

FIRST and FOREMOST - LOCK IN A SEASON TICKET!

Start anywhere you want. I would imagine that you could trade with scalpers around the stadium if you want to. Why? Priorty points, garaunteed pricing. How much do you think Pitt or UConn tickets will be worth IF the BULLS have a great season?

You can always change seats if you don't like the ones you have.

To my mind, there is only one reason to get season tickets and that is to support USF football.  For the forseeable future it will almost always be cheaper to get tickets at the gate than to have season tickets.  Figure you can get tickets at or below face value for the majority of games in sections that would have $1000+ donation minimum.  Probably can almost have them given to you for the 1-AA games.  Even if the Pitt or UCONN game is huge and you pay $150 a seat, you'll still save money in the end.  Certainly would encourage purchasing season tickets -- supporting your school athletic program is a very good reason.  However, I wouldn't make the case that it was financially a wise decision.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I never had a problem standing in 123 (When appropriate) for the last few seasons but I decided to move over to 125 because i have heard good things about it. 

Archived