• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Depth Chart released today.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

that guys has some genes.

Same with trex tho. Trex will be an NFL player.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

t-rex is more like 185

no way this dude is 165

41461_terrence_mitchell.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

It's difficult to tell how big Reiter is from this signing day picture. His dad Richard (also in the picture) was 300 to 310 pounds when he played as an OL for Cincy.

photo-1-3886-20100105145701.jpg

Hopefully, his mom is Amazon woman ....  :-\

• Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering when someone would comment on the mom, she is a MILF for sure. As for T-Rex he is definitely not 165 in that pic and is definitely taking his vitamins. That kid will be a STAR at USF when all is said and done. You can tell he is one of those few kids that comes out of high school PHYSICALLY ready to play as a true frosh. Only question is if he can adjust to the speed of the game(which a track star has a little help with that) and learning where to be at all times.

I think that is one of the reasons our defense this past year was horrible b/c they were out of position. They obviously had the talent if 4 were drafted and possibly the best one signs a FA deal.

But in regards to the depth chart we are Loaded at WR and you will see that this fall when we aren't rotating 25 WR's. Landi=possession/big receiver, Bogan=speed/deep threat, Griffin=Bogan but younger, Lamar/Hopkins who I think are almost the same, are the x-factors. Where all they have to do is stand out in the flats and someone has to stay with them. It's like blocking a guy without physically having to do it. But give them an inch and they take it 50 yards.

Then our amazing class of 09 will turn some heads, they are ready to go and CJL and staff knew it. Isaac Virgin is going to be a mismatch every time he is out there and the packages alone will create havoc for opposing D's. As for Victor Marc I have already said it, but I think this kid is gonna be good, real good. I would almost put him back at the wildcat position or even RB if we can't find one. He has the speed, talent and size we haven't had at receiver probably ever.

On D I agree with you Mama and think Joyce is gonna be lights out. Maybe not this year but eventually he will be. The kid brings the wood and can cover a lot of ground. Almost exactly like Weatherspoon and I hope we utilize him the right way. Since J. Williams will be a 1-3 rounder next yr, Sabath is a lock and Barrington is a smaller version of Ray Lewis. Oh and don't ever count out a LB from Chaminade that is what they are known for producing just ask Jon Beason.

I'm just terrified at DT and our depth there and hope and pray Chandler is the answer.

With a coach like Skip and company running the Offense it could be amazing. I think Snyder and crew will also do a great job and that is why skip brought him in. He could have brought in someone from ECU, but he didn't, just like Vaas and that is why we will be great(maybe not next year but guaranteed within the next three). A great coach will put the right personnel together and make sure they can improve the talent you bring in and not just keep it on the team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I was wondering when someone would comment on the mom, she is a MILF for sure.

For the record, my comment had nothing to with THAT aspect .... It's just she doen't appear that much smaller than him.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

-- Good news on the football recruiting front, as Lake City Columbia receiver Jamaal Montague said Friday that he has raised his grade-point average and entrance exam scores enough that he has now qualified academically and expects to join the Bulls this fall. Montague, who finishes his senior year on May 12, will have a good chance to play right away as the Bulls have lost key players at receiver, with Carlton Mitchell going to the NFL and senior A.J. Love expected to miss at least the first half of the season recovering from a knee injury suffered in USF's spring game.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/04/baseball-falls-in-ninth-for-fourth-straight-loss.html#comments

He really has put the work in the classroom to make sure he qualifies. BTW, he still competed in track this season, so should be in good physical shape when he arrives.

Here is a story and video on him from signing day.

http://www.wcjb.com/news/6076/scholar-athlete-of-the-week-for-2-4-10-jamaal-montague

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I just hope he gets through the academic committee

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I just hope he gets through the academic committee

ugh!  bucket of cold water there!

Archived